“stunning food great service very pricey”
Review of NOPI

NOPI
Reserve with OpenTable
NOPI is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #772 of 24,997 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$54 - US$98
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Soho
Reviewed 29 June 2018

had this meal prior to watching Hamilton
you'll not be disappointed with the food
the flavours are exquisite but be prepared to pay alot

Write a ReviewReviews (2,338)

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Excited to have extensive vegetable options (versus most restaurant selections from eateries visited while in France, Germany, Switzerland).
Nopi delivered— delicious beetroot and eggplant starters and a terrific tasting pizza-like vegetable main. Stuffed sea bass was the best ever!
Will definitely return.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I ran into London during a layover from Heathrow and stopped by this place. It’s one of the least touristy places in a pretty touristy area — not the cheapest, but definitely a great find. The food was a great combination of Mediterranean and Asian flavors. Staff was also super friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend this place if you’re looking for a lunch or dinner to try out their great flavor combinations.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

We were meeting some friends from Australia who are living in London for a year. They booked Nopi for dinner one evening - we were not disappointed.
Three excellent courses and wines.
My pork dish was the best of this year's trip to London and Spain. With a delicious but light sauce.
Not cheap, but well worth it.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I came here for brunch on my birthday and it was incredible! The people working there were so friendly and accommodating, and the restaurant itself is beautiful. The almond croissant felt heavy when I picked it up, because it was so full of delicious almond cream, but the pastry itself was flaky and light. I also had the shakshuka, which was nice but not the same level as the croissant. My parents also thoroughly enjoyed their meals and we all left with a smile on our faces, especially because of the sweet gesture of a free pain au chocolat with a candle in! Altogether, a lovely way to start my birthday. I can't wait to come again soon.