US$640
US$339
US$446
US$228
  • Restaurant
The Oaks Guest House(London)(Great Value!)
US$112
Agoda.com
Hotel 41(London)
US$668
US$651
  • Room Service
2,853 results
All reviewsthe club loungetube stationumami restauranttwo double bedsduplex suitethe natural history museumcromwell roadunagiwaitrose supermarketoverlooking the gardenthe royal albert hallpiccadilly lineholiday innheathrow airportconcierge staffhyde parkexcellent location
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I am reminded of That beautiful song from My Fair Lady though I prefer to use the word I instead of you. Now my favorite City, I have been coming back to Crowne Plaza London Kensington almost every Year since I first stayed here a few years back. It is always a delight to see familiar faces which is a good sign That it is indeed a great hotel where the staff have been loyal employees, a sign That the Property is also loyal to its customers. The best part of the room is the bed, soooo comfortable That ensures a good night’s sleep with dreams to brighten your day. I enjoy having a quiet breakfast and Ravsham who has been with the hotel since I first stayed Greets you with a warm smile and ready to serve you pancakes, an omellete or eggs Benedict. Always great to see again Sixto, Diego and Robert from Concierge. Best of all is Simon who ensured our stay would be memorable. What more can I say but THANK YOU

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Gianluca B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Jackie A,

Thank you for your feedback, we're so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and felt like everyone went above and beyond to help you with your needs and wishes.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I have stayed at this hotel literally dozens of times, while also having stayed many, many times in other London hotels (and all over the world). I therefore have points of comparison. The Crowne Plaza in Kensington remains my firm favourite in London and a place that I keep looking forward returning to. The hotel itself, its rooms and its facilities are very good and the large garden is an amazing place to sit when the weather allows. However, what makes this hotel exceptional instead of just very good is the staff who are always welcoming and frequently go beyond the call of duty to make one's stay the best possible.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear guidogy,

Thank you for your feedback. We're so pleased that you had such a wonderful stay with us and had a great experience at the Crowne Plaza London Kensington.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I feel very lucky that I get to stay here two or three times a year. The welcome from the staff at the front desk is always very special. The rooms are great and the breakfast in the club lounge and the ambience is always very good.

You cannot miss experiencing the garden also which is a secret gem. Whether you are a smoker or not you will enjoy some relaxing time in this garden area.

The location is perfect many places in London you may wish to see with a tube station across the road.

Only slight blemish on this visit was the fact that it aaas very slow to refresh the room - sometimes after 3.30pm.

Nevertheless, this hotel comes highly recommended as a great place to stay in London

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Gianluca B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear mauricecollis,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I will be sure to pass your lovely feedback to our team.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Cant say enough about this hotel. One minute walking to the gloucester tube, which will take you to all major tourist attractions. Get the oyster card. One minute walking to the golden tour hop on/off bus (london pass). A lot of fast food options including a halal KFC (one tube stop away).

Rooms were large, service was excellent, super friendly and helpful staff, and a large variety of free breakfast items.

Room Tip: locations, fast food, near tourist attractions.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Cobraintel,

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

After a very long flight from Australia, we were greeted with the news that our booking had been totally messed up by our travel company. The gentleman at check in however was wonderful & with the minimum of fuss arranged to have our rooms re-allocated & bedding issues sorted.
Breakfast the next morning was quite good & I would have given this hotel a 5 star rating except for the inept service we received the next morning when trying to get staff to hail a cab. Sixto (???) I think his name was certainly less than helpful & there was a woman there as well (maybe his supervisor) who seemed to terrify him so much that in the end he just stood there doing nothing.
Would I go back? Absolutely! Location was central & rooms quite comfortable

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank MaxGreen133

Dear MaxGreen133,

Thank you for your review following your recent visit. We were delighted to welcome you.

I am pleased that you overall enjoyed your time with us, however I wish to apologise inconvenient that you experienced with some of our staff members. I will certainly discuss this matter with the team and I do hope that the incident did not mar your experience too greatly.

Thank you once again for your feedback and it would be our pleasure to see you again soon.

Yours sincerely