3,279 results
All reviews russell square tube station brunswick centre british museum piccadilly line executive room kings cross west end covent garden tesco express excellent location st pancras breakfast was excellent reception staff central location full english small room family room
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Brilliant will stop again when I am next down studying at UCL. Compared to some of the others studying with me their hotels were nowhere near as good , plus were no cheaper. Location was very close to the University too. Bonus.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HIBloomsburyTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Alanscholes62,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. I am glad that you had a nice experience and your enjoyed our central location.
I am looking forward to welcoming you back.
Best regards,

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Staff where friendly, good choice for breakfast, dinner was also lovely although as we had a deal to eat from the set menu we weren’t allowed to eat our dinner in the lounge/ bar area this would have suited us better. Great central location for Russel street tube station. Only other complaint was our room had a joining door and we could hear everything from the room next to us.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear DonnaHend,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury.
We are glad that you enjoyed our location and our breakfast and dinner menu.
I am sorry that you experienced some noises from the room next to you. Please don't hesitate to contact reception desk for any help you may need or assistance.
I am looking forward to welcoming you back.
Best regards,

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Loved going straight from Heathrow Underground to Russell Square in an hour; only about 200 steps to the hotel. Quiet, clean, plus free chocolate every day! Sights galore, great food nearby, kind folks.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrsB_TN

Dear MrsB_TN,
Thank you for your review.
I am pleased to read that you were happy with the service provided by our team.
Thank you as well for your comments about our location and our rooms!
I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back for another enjoyable stay in the future.
Many Thanks,

Reviewed 15 September 2018

The hotel is located conveniently near the Tube station Russels square, the checkin process was very pleasant and the rooms and the bathroom very clean. Unfortunately the room was a bit small. I know its Central London and the space is at a premium but still I felt a bit cramped. Although i must say that the bed and the pillows were excellent

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HIBloomsburyTeam, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury.

Our location is indeed convenient for the tube station and sightseeing and I am glad to read that you have found our staff friendly.

I am sorry to read that you felt the room was a bit small, however we do have bigger rooms and you can decide to upgrade your stay for as little as 25£ per night to executive room, much bigger in size.

I hope you will give us the opportunity to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,
Natalia Negomireanu
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Excellent location. Friendly and helpful reception staff. Pleasant room - decent size with the usual facilities. Comfortable night's sleep. Only let down by cleanliness - tissues in bathroom bin from previous occupant, what looked like a small blood stain on wall above bath, packing material from clothing left in safe. Good choice and quality of food at breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HIBloomsburyTeam, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear Frank R,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury.

I would like to start by apologising for the unpleasant situation you faced, please rest assured that we have passed the comments onto the relevant department and being dealt with it.

I am very glad to learn that you have found our reception staff helpful and that you enjoyed our delicious breakfast.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Kind regards,