3,211 results
All reviews russell square tube station brunswick centre british museum piccadilly line executive room kings cross west end covent garden tesco express theatre break excellent location st pancras breakfast was excellent reception staff quiet room one night stay central location
Reviewed 30 April 2018

When in need of a quiet hotel that's affordable and within walking distance of central London, then this will likely be my choice again. It was just right for a weekend stay in the capital and the staff were efficient, friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Al G
HIBloomsburyTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury.
We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

The welcome received on arrival was warm. The team on reception were genuinely interested in ensuring I enjoy my stay. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I enjoyed the grilled seabass very much but found the potato porting size very small and the dish could have been complemented with some vegetables or salad.
I needed an iron (there was none in the room, however in a matter of minutes one was brought to my room.
The hotel would have been given top score if they had a swimming pool, steam room and sauna.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor.
It is with great pleasure that I read your feedback and I know that you enjoyed a your stay with us and your room was comfortable and clean.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for one night as a family of four (2 adults and 2 young children). The location was perfect; literally a minute walk from the underground and opposite a well appointed shopping centre which was very handy! The hotel was very clean and the staff were great. Our room was spacious and very quiet! No London noise which gave everyone a good nights sleep. The breakfast had everything you’d want. They even had a pancake machine, but we couldn’t eat anymore food. I highly recommend this hotel. Perfect for couples and families. We will definitely return.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank JJRhodes
HIBloomsburyTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

We took our Mum to London for 80th birthday celebrations and we were so amazed by this hotel. Rooms really comfortable with choice of pillows, breakfast with everything you could think of, friendly professional staff who were always courteous and polite. Gary, the consierge especially going over and above to help with a breakfast surprise, booking taxis and getting us the best price for a city tour. Very impressed with this hotel and made a great stay in the city even more enjoyable. Thank you to all the staff. Xx

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing with us your recent experience with Holiday Inn Bloomsbury.
I am happy that you enjoyed your Mum's special weekend and you had a comfortable stay with us.
I am looking forward to welcoming you back for another stay in London.
Guest relations

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I stay here every week for work. Staff are friendly, food is amazing and a plenty of choice. Excellent location, Walking distance from everything in London but also 5 minutes walk from the tube. Hotel is very clean.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay in London on Tripadvisor.
I am happy to read your feedback as regular guest.
I am looking forward to welcoming you back soon.