2,690 results
All reviewsthe club loungeregent streetcan't beat the locationwest endsteam roomafternoon teaexcellent locationupgraded roomgreen parkbuckingham palacecentral locationlarge roomtube stopcovent gardenlondon hotelhyde parklondon eye
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I get it. Y'all are at the center of awesome London. However if I'm here for business and I need to comfortable place to stay, well let's just say I was in for a big surprise.

I came in the second time (2 weeks later) for vacation and used my points to stay here, mainly because of proximity. I was again placed in a very old, old room that was truly a joke. Additionally I paid for breakfast and access to the lounge room. I had access cards to it but on the last day, a staff said I should not even have access to. Really? I think the young lady needed to get her facts straight, quite frankly.

I'll be back again in the area for business. Hopefully rooms in this hotel get a face lift or else I'm off to another hotel that will give me the ample comfort and rest I need.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Joel C
Le Meridien P, Manager at Le Meridien Piccadilly, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Joel C,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stays and for your loyalty to Le Méridien Piccadilly. I am saddened to read that your stay did not match your expectations and some of our staff member did not have the knowledge in regards of your reservation. Please note that some of our floors have been through a renovation and present more recent design and features.

Would you be able to contact us directly on 01925.dutymanager@lemeridien.com at your best convenience? I would like to ensure we have the information and that we can find a room on your next stay which will match all your preferences.

Warm regards,
Tiphaine

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed multiple times in Le Meridien Piccadilly hotel, and expectation is always high. Yet with this trip and from the check-in moment.. I knew Le Meridien raised the bar high. I want to thanks Alessandra and Ryan for their amazing welcoming. Although my room was not ready (9am) but they did everything possible to make me feel welcomed and getting room ready in less than 1 hr.

Area of improvement: Concierge !
Hotel management need to look at this part of the hotel and improve the customer experience. During my stay.. I needed the concierge 4 times.. and either I don’t find anyone in the concierge to support me.. or i get unpleasant attitude from the concierge staff.

Thanks for everything, looking forward to comeback.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Le Meridien P, Manager at Le Meridien Piccadilly, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear honeymooner8585,

Thank you very much for choosing Le Meridien Piccadilly for your stay in London and for leaving such a lovely review.

We are pleased to see that we met your expectations once again and that Alessandra and Ryan went above and beyond to ensure you had a room ready earlier than the usual check-in time. Please rest assured that this feedback will be shared with all the team and I am sure that Alessandra and Ryan will be thrilled.- Thank you!

We have duly noted your comment about the Concierge and more training will be provided to ensure we all deliver a 5-star service.

While we are delighted to know that you will be coming back please know that we are all looking forward to welcoming you again.

Best Regards,

Nicola Sacco

Assistant Guest Services Manager

Nicola.sacco@lemeridien.com

Reviewed 26 June 2018

the room was way too small for a double. The air-conditioning as loud as a Banshee, the toilet not working properly, the sink blocked. Happy I only stayed one night. Everything was old, used, stains everywhere. The breakfast ok but nothing very special. Chose another hotel til this one is redone from basement to roof.

The best is the very friendly and helpful staff!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear GKonovalenko,

Thank you very much for reviewing Le Meridien Piccadilly.

We are happy to hear that you found our associates friendly and helpful.

We are however sorry to read that the room did not meet your expectations. We wish this would have been brought to our attention whilst you were still on property so that we could have assisted immediately.

GKonovalenko, please feel free to email me directly any further details at sfrink@lemeridien.com so that I can look into these comments. Please do also contact me on my personal email address should you wish to rebook so that we can ensure to make your next stay at Le Meridien Piccadilly more comfortable.

Kind regards

Sarah Frink
Assistant Manager Guest Services/Duty Manager
sarah.frink@lemeridien.com

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We went for afternoon tea, because this hotel is so convenient.
The resaturant serving tea is quite lovely and the staff is very helpful.
Unfortunately, neither the savories or the sweets were worth it. Not evet the scones! the clotted cream was similar to butter.
It is unfortunate because their items show real creativity in the kitchen. There is hope. Now someone just has to actually try the final product. Then make adjustments.

Nope, I won't be back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Toon D, Manager at Le Meridien Piccadilly, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear MyNixie,

Thank you for your time and reviewing your experience at Terrace Restaurant.

I am shocked to read that you did not enjoy our Afternoon Tea. I can confirm that all savories and sweets are made fresh daily in our Hotel.

We are always grateful to receive feedback from our guests, as it is only by receiving such information to improve our departments and offerings within our hotel. Please rest assure this will be addressed and shared with the Team.

Overall, I am glad to see that based on your comments, the staff and service was up to standards and you loved our glass room restaurant overlooking Piccadilly.

MyNixie, thank you again for sharing your thoughts with us and we very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,
Toon D.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Located in the heart of London's Westend, the location of Le Meridien Piccadilly is superb.

This was my seventh stay in the hotel, so I know the hotel very well. One of my favourite features of this hotel is its pool, which is lovely to cool off in after a hot & sweaty trip on the Underground. I would also say that the staff are all well trained & friendly.

However, It's clear to me that the hotel interior has reached a time where it now requires a full renovation.

The gym, the lift controls, the rooms, the air-conditioning, fixtures & fittings are all tired. I had to change rooms due to sound coming from the air-conditioning on the 7th floor.

Back to the positives, I would definitely recommend if you stay here to ask to stay in room 450. It is located on the 4th floor off one of the stair cases and is without question one of the nicer rooms I've stayed in.

Room Tip: I recommend room 450
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Le Meridien P, Manager at Le Meridien Piccadilly, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Ross C,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Le Meridien Piccadilly and for your recommendation.

I am thrilled that you have stayed with us before and that you like our hotel very much. Many thanks for highlighting our friendly and knowledgeable staff, I will certainly share your feedback with the Team.

I am happy to inform you that we have already refurbished 4 floors in the Hotel and that we are looking forward to continuous improvement to ensure we meet all our guests' needs.

May I kindly ask you to contact me on my email address below for any future bookings and I will personally try and allocate room 450 for you.

I will be looking forward to welcoming you back!

Warm Regards,