5,257 results
All reviews warren street tube station tottenham court theatre break single room lovely hotel northern line excellent location west end oxford circus quiet room standard room central location mini bar booked this hotel an upgrade british museum stayed for one night
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

In this day and age there are certain things I expect. A hairdryer cord that reaches the nearest mirror, double glazing that protects from wailing sirens, air con that works and plug sockets at the bed end of the room. This room has non of these

Staff were very nice though and the hotel is pretty but not worth the price or the noise

Trip type: Travelled on business
Neilduffen, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Rubellared,

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel for your recent stay in London and for leaving a review.

I do apologise that you experienced issues during your stay.  We are having an ongoing project to place sockets next to the bed. I am sorry that the air conditioning was not working properly in the room. Please report any issue during your stay in that case we could send maintenance to your room to fix the air conditioning unit or we could show you another room that might suit better your preferences.

Please contact me directly for any future reservation and I can allocate you a room that meets your expectations.

Miklose@radisson.com

Reviewed 24 September 2018

This is the first time me and my partner have changed hotel in London. The hotel is great, located in a great location - a few minutes' walk from Tottenham Court and Oxford street and all the main streets. The street itself has a variety of supermarkets and pubs, charming shops of art and design, lots of restaurants and food brands. The reception staff is charming and smiling, helped us with every question and request, check in/ out was always fast and with a smile. The hotel is beautiful both from the outside and from the inside, very modern. The room has everything you need, well furnished, large enough, a very comfortable bed, everything clean and well maintained. In short, overwhelming. We're sure we'll come again. :)

Dear sharona3186,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review about your recent stay in the Grafton Hotel.

I am thrilled that you had such an excellent stay with us, I hope we will welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

For business reasons i am almost weekly staying in hotels but my experience in the Grafton is one of the worst so far. I am a platinum member and i received room 202 at a side street close the main street. The noise isolation of the room is so bad that you could hear everything there was no difference when opening the window. The weather was nice so there where still a lot of people on the street my room was facing a bar and the hotel is close to a hospital so you can imagine how much noice there was on the street. I don't now how this is with the rooms facing directly the mains street but this should be even worse. When I stay in a hotel I want to have a good night of sleep so no more Grafton for me.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Edwardian
1  Thank Berry1412

Dear Berry1412,

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel for your recent stay in London and for leaving a review on TripAdvisor.

I am sorry that the room was noisy and you did not have a good night's sleep. Please contact me directly for your future reservation and I will make it sure that the room will be allocated in the quiet section of the hotel.

Miklose@radisson.com

Reviewed 20 September 2018

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Edwardian
Neilduffen, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Reviewed 19 September 2018

This is a great location to enjoy a cocktail, or feast on lobster, while planning a shopping spree on Oxford Street. The staff are helpful and attentive, and the environment is fresh and very relaxing.

Date of stay: September 2018
Neilduffen, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear mlives88,

I am thrilled that you had a such memorable stay with us. I speak on behalf of my whole team when I say we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Grafton Hotel in the future.