The Beaumont(London)
  • Fitness centre
69TheGrove(London)
  • Breakfast included
5,066 results
All reviewswarren street tube stationtottenham courtsingle roomnorthern lineexcellent locationwest endtheatre breaklovely hoteloxford circusquiet roomstandard roomcentral locationmini barbooked this hotelan upgradebritish museumstayed for one night
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It's always a delightful place to go for a quick drink or a bite to eat.
Best stake and lobster freshly prepared and eat as much as you can on salad and fries.
Most of all the staff are always very welcoming!

If your confused about drink to order like myself I'm sure the staff will be able to recommend something, Felix and Joanna served me they made me feel at home Felix made me a drink that was perfect.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Neilduffen, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel for your recent stay in London and for leaving a 5 star review on TripAdvisor, it is much appreciated.

I am glad to learn that you enjoyed our restaurant. I will pass on your kind words to Felix and Joanna.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Grafton Hotel soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel was in a really convenient location. Half a mile or so walk from Euston and right next to Warren Street station.
I was warmly greeted upon arrival and the reception area was nice.

Unfortunately, my room was not so impressive. I booked a single room thinking as I was alone I wouldn’t need the space. However I didn’t realise quite how small the bathroom would be. I’m only 5ft 4in but when sat on the loo my knees hit the sink and toilet roll holder. I could even lean against the shower cubicle. I had to step out of the bathroom entirely to dry after a shower. The bed was comfortable but the room was incredibly dusty and I sneezed all night. I have included photos of the cobwebs covered in dust, a table that was wiped in the middle and not the corners and the hairs that were on the bedside table (grey and short when I have longer, black hair). There were also stickers from the duvet on the side. As I had a fairly early start I decided just to try to put up and go to sleep as it was already late.

The room was also very noisy. I could live with the noise from the window, as it was to be expected in London but I was woken several times in the night by people shouting or laughing. At 4am a drunken party returned. At 7 what sounded like housekeeping were also very noisy.

Upon checking out the receptionist asked how my stay was and I told her. She just replied ‘I’ll let housekeeping know about the cobwebs...’

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Claire,

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton for your recent stay in London and for leaving a review on Tripadvisor.

Please do accept my apologies for any inconvenience. If I may ask you to provide me with more feedback on your recent stay on email address below, so I can investigate your issues further.

I truly hope we will welcome you back to the Grafton Hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards,

miklose@radisson.com

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at the Edwardian Grafton last week and was very impressed.

The location is good, it’s handy for Euston, St Pancras and Kings Cross stations and is next to two tube stations.

Staff were very helpful and friendly on arrival and were great when I needed to change rooms due to an electrical problem- is was sorted efficiently and with no fuss.

My room was on the small side but had more than enough room for me, and was very clean. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioning was very welcome.

I can’t personally comment on food but a colleague had breakfast and said it was good.

All in all, I would recommend this hotel for those on business and for people looking for a comfortable London base.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear David,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review about your recent stay in the Grafton Hotel.

I am really happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I truly hope we will welcome you back in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Neilduffen, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago