5,258 results
All reviews warren street tube station tottenham court theatre break single room lovely hotel northern line excellent location west end oxford circus quiet room standard room central location mini bar booked this hotel an upgrade british museum stayed for one night
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel was in a really convenient location. Half a mile or so walk from Euston and right next to Warren Street station.
I was warmly greeted upon arrival and the reception area was nice.

Unfortunately, my room was not so impressive. I booked a single room thinking as I was alone I wouldn’t need the space. However I didn’t realise quite how small the bathroom would be. I’m only 5ft 4in but when sat on the loo my knees hit the sink and toilet roll holder. I could even lean against the shower cubicle. I had to step out of the bathroom entirely to dry after a shower. The bed was comfortable but the room was incredibly dusty and I sneezed all night. I have included photos of the cobwebs covered in dust, a table that was wiped in the middle and not the corners and the hairs that were on the bedside table (grey and short when I have longer, black hair). There were also stickers from the duvet on the side. As I had a fairly early start I decided just to try to put up and go to sleep as it was already late.

The room was also very noisy. I could live with the noise from the window, as it was to be expected in London but I was woken several times in the night by people shouting or laughing. At 4am a drunken party returned. At 7 what sounded like housekeeping were also very noisy.

Upon checking out the receptionist asked how my stay was and I told her. She just replied ‘I’ll let housekeeping know about the cobwebs...’

Trip type: Travelled on business
Neilduffen, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Claire,

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton for your recent stay in London and for leaving a review on Tripadvisor.

Please do accept my apologies for any inconvenience. If I may ask you to provide me with more feedback on your recent stay on email address below, so I can investigate your issues further.

I truly hope we will welcome you back to the Grafton Hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Guest Relations Manager
miklose@radisson.com

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Edwardian Grafton last week and was very impressed.

The location is good, it’s handy for Euston, St Pancras and Kings Cross stations and is next to two tube stations.

Staff were very helpful and friendly on arrival and were great when I needed to change rooms due to an electrical problem- is was sorted efficiently and with no fuss.

My room was on the small side but had more than enough room for me, and was very clean. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioning was very welcome.

I can’t personally comment on food but a colleague had breakfast and said it was good.

All in all, I would recommend this hotel for those on business and for people looking for a comfortable London base.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear David,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review about your recent stay in the Grafton Hotel.

I am really happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I truly hope we will welcome you back in the near future.

Kind Regards

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 26 June 2018

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Neilduffen, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Reviewed 26 June 2018

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I'm actually writing this review based on my husbands stay for one night on a business trip & based on what he told me on the evening of his return & the days following as he prefers all our trip advisor reviews to be written by me.
I actually booked this stay for the husband as I am the Radisson member via a timeshare that I own in a Radisson Blu hotel in Malta so there is a certain standard that we both expect!
I was impressed with the online booking & the online checking in that was available two days before arriving. You can choose your room! Great idea!
My husband was kept informed when his room would be available on the day via a txt. A very good system I think.
On arrival he said he was treated with friendly, professional staff & they apologised as they had to move his room due to a maintenance issue.
The room change wasn't a problem & it was like for like.
So according to the husband the room was clean with a lovely bathroom & had all that he needed. Bed was comfortable. The only gripe was the aircon wasn't fantastic as London was extremely warm the night he stopped.....we are northerners so not use to warm nights sleep!
Breakfast was great, checkout was online again...another great idea if you need to shoot off after breakfast.
He found the hotel art deco surroundings lovely although he prefers more modern but still nice & the staff very attentive & helpful. It was also close to his stay that he arrived at from the North.
Would stay again he says on his next business trip. So all in all successful.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Celine,

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel for your recent stay in London and for leaving a review on TripAdvisor, it is much appreciated.

I am happy that you were impressed with our online system and it made your stay more comfortable.

Please contact me directly for any future reservation I would like to welcome you personally when you visit the Grafton Hotel again.

Kind Regards