“A brilliant chance find”

Wun's Tea Room & Bar
Ranked #11,370 of 24,346 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: Soho
Neighbourhood: Soho
Reviewed 23 October 2021 via mobile

We were looking for a drink away from crowds. Found this quirky interesting individual place. Comfortable seating near open door so felt very covid secure. Unusual interesting drinks menu. We had sour plum tea ( non alcoholic ) and an alcoholic cocktail rose and lemongrass. Both attractively presented and both really nice. Will recommend and return.

Date of visit: October 2021
Write a reviewReviews (23)

Reviewed 9 September 2021

I had to write a review after seeing a negative one which I feel was so unwarranted.I really love this place. The atmosphere in the basement is absolutely wonderful and the food and cocktails are delicious. There really is something for everyone. The service is friendly and attentive and I cannot wait to go back!

Date of visit: September 2021
1  Thank Sandra P
Reviewed 4 September 2021 via mobile

I went to Wuns tearoom last night and had such a disappointing visit. I used to love this restaurant and have been many times, but this will certainly be my last visit. Firstly the fabulous Hibiscus Rose cocktail was no longer on the menu and when I enquired if it was possible to still order it, the waiter advised they were still offering it but under a different name. When the suspected hibiscus rose cocktail arrived, it was served in a teapot (which looked great) but tasted like a salty, watery wine and looked/tasted nothing like the hibiscus rose cocktail, so I was confused why the waiter said it was the same one and quite disappointed. I ordered the pork ribs which were covered in salt and could only manage a couple of bites as they were far too salty, and I normally love salty foods (hence ordering them). When I went to use the lavatory I passed by the manager who politely said “after you” then pushed past me…very strange service tonight and food and cocktails were just terrible. What a let down!!

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed 27 August 2021

The cocktails are absolutely fantastic. Vibe is great too, particularly downstairs. Love this place will definitely go again!

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 23 August 2021 via mobile

I was so excited to hear this place has clay pot rice as it's hard to find. The decor was really nice an had a good feel to it. The clay pot rice was really nice, the rice was full of flavour. The meat was a little dry. It would be nice if there were more choices for the clay pot as there were only two. The cocktails are really nice. The food overall was good, it was just very pricey.

Date of visit: August 2021