Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

from US$34.96
from US$48.95
from US$43.64
10,796 results
All reviews boat ride sweeney todd guy fawkes drop ride at the end great fun actors and actresses london's history special effects london eye time slot history lesson great attraction fun experience ripper jack queue scares
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

So much fun here. We all had a fab time. Had a few scary moments but all ads to the atmosphere. Wouldn’t recommend for young children if they are easily frightened.

1  Thank MrsSAJennings
Reviewed 8 June 2021 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic day out with my dad, I had previously visited just a few days prior with some friends and knew i had to take my dad along this time. Cast was excellent, themeing and experiences were perfect, some things still scared me, and I loved getting picked on in the torture chamber and courtroom!

Definitely a must visit for adrenaline junkies, older children and families! Be sure to look out for student offers too!

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 7 June 2021

I booked tickets for my 12 year old son and I as we were going up to London with our family and I wanted to take him somewhere different. We booked online and I used my Tesco vouchers so it only cost me £10 for our two tickets. However, after our experience of the dungeons, I would happily have paid full price!

I have only been once before as a child myself and I remember it being scary. I wanted my son to experience that and we were not disappointed!

On arrival, you have your photos taken and then you queue to enter the dungeons. This might take around 15 minutes but it is worth it as the general group size is smaller (covid restrictions). Everyone wore masks and their was hand sanitiser in many places. In total you are with about 4 other households ( socially distanced) for the duration of the experience. We spent around 2 hours journeying through London's gruesome history with lots of frights along the way! The actors were brilliant and because we were in small groups, it felt really personal. In the courtroom I was put on trial for being a witch and I also came face to face with Jack the Ripper! The actors were fantastic and my son absolutely loved it. We finished the experience off with a quick drink in the Tavern, so our legs could stop shaking, and then we left.

I would recommend this to anyone visiting London. It is by far the best attraction I have visited in a long time and I was not disappointed!

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 6 June 2021 via mobile

Absolutely loved it, I’m a nervy person and this made me so scared. Loved the audience participation. Staff played they’re parts so well. Would recommend

Reviewed 5 June 2021 via mobile

Lots of queuing to start. Took 20 mins to actually begin the ‘experience’
Then very little Dungeon stuff, just lots about London History.
Too many amateur actors shouting at paying customers.
Poor quality experience at monstrous prices.