St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
US$643
US$542
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
The Montcalm London Marble Arch(London)
US$274
Expedia
US$372
Expedia
3,673 results
All reviewschambers clubbooking officest pancrasbarlow wingchambers roomgilbert scotticonic buildingtrain stationbeautiful hotelnew wingbritish libraryjunior suiteafternoon teakings crosssteam roomfive star hotelpublic areas
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Such a wonderful hotel with such professional and helpful staff. The spa was absolutely gorgeous and Badia was so lovely - I had to get ready for a wedding and she let me curl my hair whilst having my pedicure. She was brilliant! And the back massage was just amazing. I would love to stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kate_walker06
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Location is fantastic. All staff are professional and naturally professional and nice. The hotel itself is lovely inside and lots of large space which gives is a lovely calm atmosphere that you just automatically relaxed. Some hotels are just really busy, hyper feeling, but this hotel was the opposite. The room was lovely and quiet, it didn't have a view but we went for the quiet option which, it was quite. Usually hotels say quiet and you just here a muffled quiet but it was actually quiet. The room was immaculate and everything you need with tea, coffee, iron and plenty wardrobe space. Bathroom was lovely but just be a little careful when climbing into the shower, use the handrails, especially if you're a little short legged.The bed was also comfy. We were so tired after walking all day and when we went back to the hotel for a snooze, we fell back onto the bed with all the pillows and I've never experience the sinking of the pillows and the duvet before. Don't know what they are made of but I know my bed at home tonight will be a disappointment. I feel that I've experience another level of bed comfort I didn't think existed. The breakfast is lovely and everyone is professional and friendly, lots of food to choose from, don't want to spoil the surprise of what they have as I always thinks that the exciting part of staying in a hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ashley K
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had promised myself that one day I would stay at this wonderful Gothic revival hotel and a suitable special occasion came round. The location is superb, the renovation beyond impressive and the staff were helpful like nowhere else.

The hotel is right across the street from the British Library which you should visit for the exhibition of original documents by authors, artists and scientists.
It is located right at the Kings Cross tube station and St. Pancras Eurostar station
Arrived very early in the morning before check in time. Room was not ready but I was able to leave my luggage for a day.

The hotel is lovely, it is breath taking and clean and you know when you walk into the hotel you are staying somewhere special. The pictures on-line do not do it justice. Every day that I walked through the lobby, I was floored by its size, the welcoming vibe of the space and of course one could not miss the flowers. The staff is accommodating, helpful and cheery; they genuinely wanted to help you so that you not only had a pleasant stay, but you loved your visit to London.

Rooms and bathrooms are spacious and clean. Nothing fancy but comfortable. There wasn't much of a view ( the back of the British Library) but that didn't matter much as the room was clean, a good size with seating and a table in addition to the desk. Welcome note on the table with two delicious sweets. My colleague couldn’t make it for this stay so whole room was just for me. There were all sorts of electronic connections for laptops etc, tea/coffee making as standard but also a room safe and mini bar. It was very hot when we stayed so the air-conditioning was very welcome and worked well.
Linen, slippers, toiletries and bathrobe were there – clean and nice. The only downside was a bathroom. Quite disappointed as was in big need of refurbish. Quite old silicon and some dirty marks left from previous guests.

The bed was comfortable and the pillows were soft, but if you need a firm pillow, you need to request one. In the evening received evening service which was nice. Left some information on my bed regarding next day weather and breakfast timing. Nice touch.
I have particularly enjoyed Breakfast at the Booking Office. It's a beautiful and unique place on its own. There is a wide selection and the hot food section was very good with traditional British breakfast items.
There are plenty of places to eat, both in the station and in the surrounding area, The Booking Office bar and restaurant are part of the hotel and is where breakfast is served. It is open to the public from early morning till the evening. The foyer/reception area of the hotel also doubles as a bar/tearoom and is pleasant to sit and watch the world go by.

Later in the afternoon I did the tour of the hotel which was complementary. This was excellent and I recommend it to understand the history of this magnificent building. General Manager Gareth Banner was more than helpful and gave really detailed information about this great building history. His tours took in the generously portioned corridors, meeting rooms and bedrooms of the hotel, all restored to the sumptuous standards the Victorians and Edwardians enjoyed.

The highlight has to be the grand staircase, familiar from countless movies and, famously, the Spice Girls' video for debut single Wannabe.

I also have to mention their own beer! Yes. They sell own brander beer called St Pancras Beer – a refreshingly tasty lager.

I would definitely stay here again! Many thanks to the Hotel Staff for their kindness and their assistance!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Beata J
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

location is perfect for an early Eurostar departure although it did mean we missed breakfast as we had to be in the station at 0600. Room was well decorated and clean with a comfortable bed. Check in was excellent - great friendly efficient service. Room was quiet and relaxing. Worth wandering around and looking at the elements they retained from the original building - the staircase being a stand out example of this.
Slightly overpriced for the level of room provided but the experience ended up worth it.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TrevB56
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We booked this hotel for one night because we were travelling to Paris the next morning. The location is perfect for the station and the hotel is beautiful. Our room was very nice with a big bathroom. But it overlooked the inside of the hotel (a sort of banqueting room) so you couldn’t open a window and the curtains had to be kept closed. If you’re claustrophobic this wouldn’t help! We did mention it on checking out and reception were very charming and apologetic and offered us a free breakfast. But too late, we had already had a very nice breakfast in the station. A lovely hotel for one night if you’re using the station.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fi-hol-sal
Anne L, General Manager at St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear fi-hol-sal,

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us at the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel.

I am pleased to see you chose to stay with us for your time in London, especially as you were traveling to Paris the next day! Our location, is rather handy for this!

I am sorry to hear the room received was not quite up to your expectations though I am pleased that you informed our reception team who would have made a note to avoid allocating this particular room to you for any future stays.

Thank you again for your comments and we hope to welcome you back again.

Kind regards,