Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ExpediaUS$145
Agoda.comUS$160
Trip.com
1,586 results
All reviews bethnal green corner room victoria park broadway market brick lane washer dryer pool and gym fresh milk living area boutique hotel central london apartment wedding spitalfields kitchenette hoxton toiletries
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really enjoyable weekend. Helpful staff and whole place super clean. We had a suite for the three of us as a family stay. We were completely reassured by all the hotel's covid procedures. Hope to get back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent one night in the Town Hall hotel and had a lovely time. The room was beautiful, and dinner in the Corner Room was delicious. We ordered breakfast to the room in the morning, which we regret because it arrived cold. Despite this we still had a lovely time and would recommend the hotel to anyone.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Town Hall Hotel has been on my list for stay for a long time. And it is as good as expected. The room was stylish, spacious and clean; the room service dinner was delicious. The location is great if you love Shoreditch as much as I do. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Reviewed 9 May 2021

Superb service and staff. Very clean rooms, we had everything we needed and the rooms and public areas of building are stunning. I can’t wait to re visit the restaurant when full restrictions are lifted.

Reviewed 27 December 2020

For a few reasons I won't mention, I hunkered down at Town Hall Hotel for a fair few days (read: three weeks), and as much as possible given my circumstances and London's, I had an enjoyable stay.

Pros:
- clean room and hotel
- quiet (at least my inner upstairs room)
- comfy bed
- well-equipped apartments (kitchenette with stove, microwave, fridge, oven, cookware, dishes, utensils; washing machine and dryer; full bathtub; desk; dining table; couch)
- very friendly and helpful staff (really, a dream team that helped me with a number of things)
- beaut pool (that they've mercifully kept open during these Covid times--you just have to book a timeslot in advance)
- fine enough gym
- good location (w/in walking distance to Victoria Park, Bethnal Green station, and shops and restos)

No complaints whatsoever and would stay again and highly recommend--especially for those who are looking for a beautiful and historical hotel, and/or great service, and/or a lovely pool that is long enough for lap swimming.

Date of stay: December 2020