Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2021

I stayed on Marylebone lane during my work assignment and really enjoyed it. Big thanks to the team! The location is amazing with nice restaurants and cute shops on the street. The apartment is in great condition and the team assisted whenever needed. I would highly recommend this place!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
The Residence Apartments, Owner at The Residence At Marylebone Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate the time you have set aside to write about your stay with us at The Residence. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next assignment.

The Residence Team.

Reviewed 10 December 2019

I worked in London from late August to late November this year and lived at The Residence At Marylebone Lane. It is a fantastic location near everything you might need in the heart of London, and yet feels like a quaint, quiet neighborhood away from the hustle and bustle of such a large city. The flat has all the modern features you might like. The unit I was in even had an outdoor patio. If there were ever any issues, the management was easily contacted, and they were always accommodating. I highly recommend The Residence At Marylebone for either a short or extended stay.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
The Residence A, Manager at The Residence At Marylebone Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2020

Dear Dan,

Thank you for such a wonderful review!

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the area, which indeed is a wonderful little sanctuary in the heart of the city.

I am delighted to hear you found our management team accommodating. Our teams work hard to ensure every guest feels at home when staying with The Residence.

We look forward to welcoming you back whenever you need a home away from home in London!

Best wishes,
The Residence Team

Reviewed 5 November 2019 via mobile

I have stayed at the Marylebone residence several times with my family. I highly recommend it for its cleanliness and location (heart of London). The apartments are new and very well maintained. Kitchen appliances, dishes, pots, utensils are all new and well kept. The bathrooms are new and clean with hotel standard fittings. The staff are very friendly and are always willing to help. It’s my second home and I will always stay there when in London. I strongly recommend it.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
The Residence A, Manager at The Residence At Marylebone Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2019

Thank you for the excellent review!

We are glad to hear you found our apartments well maintained and equipped.
Our housekeeping and maintenance teams work very hard to ensure the apartments and all the equipment is in impeccable condition for each guest, they will be happy to hear your feedback!

It is wonderful to hear your positive feedback on our staff, as we encourage every team member to provide exceptional service to our guests.

It means a lot to us to that you consider The Residence @ Marylebone Lane your home away from home.
This is exactly what we aim to be.

We hope to see you again very soon!

Kind regards,