“Amazing staff & Food”

Get food delivered
Ranked #705 of 23,949 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$21 - US$41
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Description: Beso is an award winning Italian restaurant in the heart of Covent Garden also known as Theatre Land, we serve delicious organic Italian hand made pasta's and the lightest, healthiest, best sourdough pizzas and Authentic Italian dishes with certain touches. We use all organic produce sourced locally and from around the world and ensure that all of our foods are sourced from ethical suppliers.
Reviewed 11 June 2021

We went for my husband’s 50th & he was made such a fuss of. Complimentary pudding & cocktail for him. The foods amazing & the staff were brilliant & couldn’t do enough. Will be back on our next visit to London x

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (496)

Reviewed 5 June 2021 via mobile

Spent a fabulous lunchtime with family -10 of us - excellent service and delicious food. Location is really good - central to lots of shops and transport. Would recommend this restaurant and definitely go back again! Thank you.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 23 May 2021

A nice dinner for two, despite having to sit outside because my friend hadn't had his second vaccination. The overhead heater worked and that helped (you have to push a button to turn it back on when it auto-switches off).
I ordered the fried calamari rings to start and these were fresh squid, not frozen, which was the first good sign. Our bottle of red wine (the Negramaro) was excellent - another good sign.
The service was good, however the kitchen made a mistake with my main course and I had the vegetarian instead of the meat tagliatelle, which I had really wanted. It tasted good and I was hungry, so I didn't change it because I didn't want to have to wait while my friend ate his pizza. At the end I mentioned this one issue to the waitress and received not only a very polite and heartfelt apology, but also we were given a free dessert each to make up for the error. A gracious and warming way to rectify the issue. My friend and I will be coming back here again. Next time to sit inside.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

Quite disappointed with my visit to Beso. Sat outside there was no heating available and in a very open area so the wind made us incredibly chilly. I ordered a pizza which arrived and was wet in the centre. I asked them if they wouldn’t mind popping it into the oven for a few more minutes which they did do for me. When it came back however it looked the exact same. Flavour was mediocre but maybe I just ordered the wrong thing. My friends had a margarita pizza and loved it. I ordered a mojito with my food which cost £10 and was tiny and very bitter unfortunately. Service was okay, waiters were nice but not overly concerned about us through the night as we struggled to get their attention to ask for more drinks, the bill etc.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 20 April 2021

I went to Beso for the first time this month and I can’t recommend it enough! The food was amazing and the service was excellent with friendly staff that make you feel welcomed. The location is beautiful and accessible Covent Garden, which is great for tourists or local Londoners looking for a great place for food and drinks.
The added bonus that the Beatles dined there in the 60’s is so fun and they have included nods to this within their menu and venue.
Big thank you to the wonderful staff at Besos making my first dinner out after lockdown so fun and memorable!
All the best, Georgina