All reviews rainfall shower sister hotel victoria station rooms are small room was clean great location clerk curtains property toilet bed reception
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We decided to stay here when preparing our 14 day trip to London. The Tudor Inn is close to Victoria Station and also to Pimlico Station. The Hotel Desk clerks are friendly folks - they explained to us all what is local, daily trips, specials, etc. Our room was clean when we got in except had to dust the curtains a bit. Room is small but if you pack light and can tolerate your travel partner (LOL) then no problem. Bathroom is small too but the shower was enjoyable. It is one of those rainfall shower heads. I guess all the rooms were recently renovated so all looked pretty much new. If you recommendation for a place for Breakfast; go North on Warwick a block to the local cafe called Cafe Mignon. It is family owned and they really take care of their patrons. Coffee and English Breakfast was delicious! Now for Dinner ... if you like Turkish food visit Cyprus Mangal (right next door to the Cafe). Have the Minced Lamb or Chicken. We kept going back there - it was that good! Another great restaurant for dinner is the Stoke House (located near Victoria Station). Their Lamb Belly is to die for! So many other great places to visit while there. Highly recommended! Also when booking the Tudor Inn, use HotelHut.com - We got a big discount. It is a Members only site, but you simple go there and put in your email for a Promo Code, which will basically get you a Lifetime Membership. Well worth it, Enjoy London!

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

This surprised me when I opened the door - a nice, neat, cosy room with a double bed and one single. The black and white décor made it quite tasteful and all told I cant complain as it was for a concert stop-over. The bathroom is very very small though and you will sit on the loo with basin against your chest - anyone who is less slender than I might not actually be able to use the toilet at all. Just be warned.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

All the reviews on here telling you this place is good there talking out there rear end there are hostels better equipped and service than this the customer service is awful the cleanliness is bad as well not worth the money and what they show u in the pictures is not the truth

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank andrew h
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Went to a concert at Wembley stadium and stayed in this hotel the night before going home. Basic room clean but could do with a dust. Perfect for what we needed somewhere cheap with everything we needed to stop over the night. Hairdryer in room. No miniature toiletries large refill ones. Tea/coffee facilities but no bottled water. Brilliant black out curtains but in a basement room with no view. Over all nice enough and cheap enough for the one night we needed to stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2018

I had booked this 'Hotel' for one night at the start of June 2018. When i entered my room there was a fusty smell, chewing gum down the toilet, bottle cap on the bathroom floor & a dirty shower covered in hairs... but then to my horror, i pulled back the bed sheets and it was covered in hair & stains - obviously the bed had just been made after it had been used. when i complained about this i was given another room and the bed again was covered in hair and dear knows what else. when i asked for my money back they said i had to ring back and speak to the manager the next day - 'Mr Patel'.... i dont think i have ever spoken to the way i had been by this 'manager'. he said that the hairs probably fell off my body onto the bed and that i would not be getting my money back at all!!! he was not apologetic in the slightest!!

Please everyone, save yourselves the heartache of staying here, you will most definitely catch something off the bed and end up with a disease or in hospital so please please please do not stay here. I was left stranded on the street with no where else to go and had to rearrange another hotel and i was out the money for both.... PLEASE DO NOT STAY HERE.... THE MOST DIRTIEST PLACE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: please do not stay here... dirty dirty dirty!!!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo