“Great burger”
Review of Ichibuns

Ichibuns
Reserve with OpenTable
Ichibuns is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,735 of 25,288 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: Soho
Description: Exciting Brand New Restaurant Serving Japanese Burgers, Udon, Gyoza, Sushi, Cocktails & Shakes, in the Heart of London's West End
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Rodrigue advised us to come and try the ichibun burger, it was tasty. The service is very good.
Thanks Ichibuns!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

A friend got a recommendation through some work colleagues and I guess we have to thank them as well as Rodrigo (the French chap serving us on the evening).

First the Kirin Lager, then we ordered four starters to share between three - chicken karaage / dynamite shrimp / chicken gyoza and the steamed buns with marinated wagyu beef - all come with accompanying sauces. Absolutely divine! All of them!

Now when we first sat down I asked Rodrigo, if he had to choose between the Ichibun Burger and the Chicken Katia burger, what would he have and he goes. It’s not even a question The Ichibun Burger with British Wagyu beef, without a shadow of a doubt and he even went out to produce some photos he had of the dish that comes served with fries. Once delivered to the table, my oh my ... we were in for a treat. Words simply cannot describe how good this burger was!

Let’s just put it this way - I will be back soon, very soon! These guys knock up the best burger around town

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Was there with friends for the weekend convention and enjoyed some chickeny-udon. The Quiet Storm is incredible and I ended up going back the next day.
Service is quick. We were served by Awissi and she was perfect; very funny, too!
Would absolutely go back again, next time I'm in London.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We stopped in for lunch on an extremely rainy day in London. We were seated quickly and our waitress was polite and helpful. The food was a good mix of burgers for the teenagers and sushi/noodles for the more adventurous. We ordered a couple of starters to share, followed by mains which were all cooked and delivered promptly. For a true Japanese experience a trip to the bathroom is recommended - the most high tech lavatory that I have ever used ;D

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Staff were great seating us and were attentive throughout. Ordered buns/gyōza as starters which were average and we all had the wagyu beef burger for mains. I really enjoyed it - juicy and tasty but my other friends thought it was too greasy. Came with chips which were cold so we had to order fresh ones. Chips extremely salty and not great tbh. Would rather there be a cheaper option of just having the burger without the cheap chips!

Great decor inside, good for the youngsters/hipsters ha. Probably won't return. Pretty average apart from the burger.

Oh before I forget, the toilets are great! Go try em out!