“After conference dinner”
Review of Eeshi's Kitchen

Eeshi's Kitchen
Ranked #5,594 of 24,526 Restaurants in London
Description: We welcome you to a delicious feast of exquisite dishes in our beautiful 54 Seater family owned and operated restaurant & cafeteria/takeaway located on a stunning waterfront with views of Royal Victoria Docks, the O2 Arena and Emirates Cable Car Link, east of London. At Eeshi’s you can enjoy coffee/snacks, have breakfast, lunch, dinner or order a take-away. Looking for romantic dinner, a quick lunch, or book a party/coffee with friends or family, breakfast, lunch or dinner, at Eeshi’s Kitchen you’ll find a relaxed atmosphere, stunning views, great menu choices bursting with flavour and excellent value. Our amazing food choices and hot and cold drink range with free Wifi makes a great combination any time of the day. Eeshi’s Kitchen is located close to ExCel Exhibition Centre, Emirates Cable Cars, O2 Arena, as well as a short journey from Canary Wharf. It is just steps away from the Sunborn floating super-yacht hotel boasting free WiFi access, a bar, a cafeteria and a restaurant.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great evening with a couple of business partners from USA. Went with the meat balls and onion rings for starters and then chicken burger for me and beef burgers for my partners. All food tasted great and sitting besides the Thames was wonderful.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were looking for somewhere ‘different’ after the ComiCon show in the Saturday. Everywhere else was too busy and smoky. This little place is easily missed if it was not for their menu board outside. I would best describe the menu as ‘Sub-Continent Asian Fusion’ The food/dishes has elements of Indian, Thai, Mediterranean and English We had the Slow cooked lamb stew (Mains) and meat balls (starter). Both were not as expected and was, in fact much better than expected. The staff were friendly, attentive and very polite. They offered the Churros for pudding even though it was a breakfast menu... DELISH!!

EeshisKitchen, Manager at Eeshi's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi SJ X

Many thanks for your appreciation and glad that you enjoyed our fusion food! I loved your comments as it’s really defined the menu and also made us think that we have to do something to become more prominent!! Thanks again for valuable input! I hope to see you both soon again!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We loved Eeshi had a quick bite before going to a concert at the o2, had chicken kievs I was expecting one kiev, I got two huge kievs new potatos and salad my dinner was huge and tasted amazing!!! Our waiter was so lovely and helpful as well for us. Thank you very much :-)

Hi Katie W

Many thanks for your 5 star recommendation! I am glad that you enjoyed the experience and food quality and quantity - I hope to see you soon again

Reviewed 26 April 2018

I am not sure why anyone would give this restaurant more than a C rating. Very nice people, but regrettably, the food is just bland. We had burgers, calamari and spring rolls. None of these items were very tasty. We left full but disappointed. I also do not know why people are saying that this food is very healthy ??? The rest of the restaurants that we ate in during our business week was fantastic. I am very sorry to have to write this review.

Hi Lady T,

Thanks for your comments - our guests opinion is very important for us. This is unusual one probably American taste is different! We are introducing some American style items so hopefully next time it will be 5 star!
Thanks again for your input!

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

One of the most amazing english ffod I had in London.
The starters and main course meals were properly cooked, garnished and presented with a perfect sense of taste. I would suggest to have any grilled dish for main course the most and toffee pudding for desserts.
I loved the ambience and hospitality.

Hi Ojas G

Many thanks for your review and glad that you enjoyed food and ambience - I hope to see you soon.