“Fantastic meal”

Comptoir Libanais
Ranked #11,627 of 24,832 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Neighbourhood: St. James's
Description: The food at Comptoir is fresh, healthy, honest and affordable. Comptoir wakes up early to provide customers with unique Lebanese breakfasts to eat in or take away; offering everything from organic yoghurt topped with pomegranate and orange blossom water,
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Having raved about my visit to the restaurant in Birmingham, my husband decided to join me at this one as we were visiting The National Gallery nearby. Arrived at 5.30 so it was quite quiet but getting busy by the time we left. Lovely decor and friendly wait staff. My husband chose the halloumi and olive wrap platter with batata harra and I had the cold mezze platter with lamb kibbeh. Both were colourful and generous and were delicious. We both had the mouhalabia for dessert which is topped with figs, prunes, apricots and sultanas. Very nice but I think that I prefer the one we had previously that was topped with rose syrup and pistachios. Great value for the quantity of food. We also came away with a couple of baklava each to eat on the train journey home. Would highly recommend and can’t wait to go back.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Hi we visited herw by chance ...what a nice visit it was superb....
Great very friendly staff.
We all loved the food even my 8 year old daughter.
All tasted very fresh great flavours.
Not sure were the negative comments come from.
Will ne returning on our next visit to london ...

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

My third visit, my first to this branch. I loved the food. I tried something different this time. As pictured, we shared several dishes and it was all fabulous. The waitresses were amazing, madelina helped us with suggestions of something new. The cocktails were very good too. Highly recommended, great food, great service, lovely atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I came on Sunday with my family (around 12 of us) and it was great . The food was good and came pretty quick . The service was great also . Very friendly and attentive staff. Would recommend !

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Clue's in the title. Get the veggie mezze platter, it was top drawer and cheap as you like for London.