Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$34.80
from US$34.80
from US$27.84
1,785 results
All reviews harry potter walking tour virtual tour great tour harry potter fan sorting hat fun facts different parts jack the ripper tour great fun two hours guide hp gallows ferry zoom inspiration information
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 December 2020 via mobile

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed this experience. It is very well thought out and the actors are very dedicated to their characters. Definitely looking to do some more in the future!

Date of experience: December 2020
SYCTeam, Public Relations Manager at See Your City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed the experience. We look forward to seeing you on one of our tours again.

Reviewed 20 December 2020 via mobile

Lots of fun and very engaging. Host was knowledgeable and easy to listen to. Perfect alternative to going out, especially at the moment. Great price too!

Date of experience: December 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We look forward to seeing you on one of our tours again.

Reviewed 20 December 2020

A very informative and interesting virtual tour of Jack the Ripper "hot spots", victims and some of the main suspects.

Our guide was Anna and she made the tour very interactive which was fun.

Would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: December 2020

Thank you ever so much for this very kind review. In this difficult time kind words like this mean so much. I shall pass on your kind words to the guide and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 20 December 2020

Joined due to Secret Santa, great service, I'll suggest it to multiple friends.

Thank you, and stay safe!

Date of experience: December 2020

Thank you ever so much for this very kind review.

Reviewed 20 December 2020 via mobile

I enjoyed it, but I will need more computer expertise another time - when map was open chat closed so I was not able to take part in half of it. I also learnt that it is better to do this in a group rather than solo.

I enjoyed the overall experience!

Date of experience: December 2020

Thank you so much for your response! We look forward to seeing you again in our other tours.