“Le Drug Front”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #18,576 of 24,152 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$4 - US$76
Description: Le Madison is an authentic American Style Steakhouse, Our restaurant is renowned for its buzzing Atmosphere, making it an ideal spot to catch up with friend and colleagues.
Reviewed 20 September 2021

If your thinking of going.. Don’t bother. From wanna be roadmen who are serving people food, too rude bar staff who couldn’t make a decent drink if they knew how.. all that along with raw chicken left to rot in a sour and cracked lemon sauce to lamb chops with less meat on them than my nan.

This is definitely a drug front, it’s gotta be, foods f****** rotten.

Date of visit: September 2021
1  Thank SandipA87
Write a reviewReviews (92)

Reviewed 1 August 2021

Read some of the reviews which seem a bit dramatic, we chose this because it was the nearest restaurant to where we were that had Lobster on the menu, when we arrived they only had Lobster tails but we stayed and ordered anyway.
Nacho and Lamb chops starters were good.
The rib-eyes were slightly fatty and undercooked and the Lobster tails were slightly overcooked and a bit dry (frozen?), our friends had the seafood platter and they only really complained about the Lobster tails the rest was ok.
The restaurant itself was ok, nothing special inside and they do not serve alcoholic drinks.
The service was ok and the staff were friendly enough, overall it was ok but probably wouldn't go back there tbh.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 2 May 2021

One of the worst experiences I could imagine. We went there in time for Iftaar as we were all fasting. By the time we arrived we were shocked by the worn out benches that were dirty too. There was a smell hanging about that made it hard to even think about food

When they came over with the jug of mojito there was a rotten strawberry (Attached below) on top so god knows what it was like inside. When we told the man the strawberry was off he acted like we had wasted his time and had so much attitude. When we had realised how disgusting this yplace we decided not to eat and left. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PlACE TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND TIME!!!!!!!!

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 12 September 2020

So me and a group of 5 came here, all ordered steak, asked for medium rare, my steak came cooked well done, all flavour lost and chewy, and to make it worse food wasnt even hot, same goes for rest of table, also unsure if was the manager, or part owner, didnt have a nice attitude, highly recommend to avoid, they cant make steaks at all.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 7 September 2020 via mobile

I was looking forward to my meal at Le Madison. Unfortunately I left disappointed.
Whilst the customer service was good and the portion sizes were generous, the food was not great.
Starters were covered in way too much batter and breadcrumbs and could not taste the squid or prawns that I ordered.

For mains I got the seafood mix, all the prices or fish and the lobster were cooked well but again I could not taste any of the fish as they wee smothered is too much seasoning and herbs and spices. And left quite a unpleasant after taste.

Unfortunately you could not order any deserts as they were unavailable.

Such a shame.