“Casual and fun way to see the city!”

Red Bike Tours Limited
Ranked #33 of 230 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Unique cycle tours of London. See London like you have never seen it before.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Had a wonderful time with O! We saw wonderful sites, enjoyed the lovely London weather, and had many great laughs! Learned some neat tidbits about various spots and had a great lunch. My family and I really enjoyed our time. O is great with kids and very accommodating with helping with the bikes to assure safety and comfort. Many Thanks!

RedBikeToursLondon, Owner at Red Bike Tours Limited, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Jason I had an absolute blast with you and your family and the big German!

I really do appreciate the super generous review Sir.

Cheers, Owain.

"knowledge"
"tourists"
"sights"

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We where 6 together on a relaxed London trip from rainy Iceland. We wanted to see the main tourist attractions but we didn’t want to spend to much time on it so the private your was great for us. We also had the best weather and the ride was relaxed and easy. We had a blast and we truly do recommend this trip for everyone

Thanks very much for your review and kind comments they are very much appreciated and I'm delighted you all enjoyed the tour.

Do come again if you are in London and looking for something to do as I can show you other parts as well.

Cheers, Owain.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were in London in early May and we wanted to take a bike tour to get a feel for the city. I did some research on Trip Advisor, and found Owain’s company. Initially, we wanted to do the group tour but the dates suitable were full. Owain suggested a private tour with him and I’m so glad that’s what we decided to do!

We were going to do the bike tour on a Monday, however the night before the weather report looked bleak! Owain suggested that we move our tour to the Tuesday, which turned out to be an excellent suggestion as it was a day full of sunshine and not a cloud in the sky.

It was like spending the morning with an old friend- very relaxed vibe and we went at a good pace. The ride is easy and takes you through pretty streets where traffic wasn’t an issue. We covered a lot of ground without feeling rushed. Owain was very receptive to what we wanted to see and he is very knowledgeable about London.

We would highly recommend that you include a bike tour with Owain when traveling to London. The private tour was a highlight of our trip!

What lovely comments Emily thanks so much.

I'm thrilled you had such a great time.

All the best, Owain.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We went on a private tour with Owain, and it was such a great way to see all of the major sites in London. This is a perfect activity to do on your first day— you can get your bearings, see the major attractions, and get used to traveling around London. We had perfect weather with Owain, and we made several extra stops to get pictures. Owain is such a personable guy, and it felt more like a friend was showing us around rather than that we were on a professional tour. Definitely ask him for recommendations on wear to eat and what to do! He texted us many links after the tour, and we had many enjoyable dinners thanks to him.

What super generous comments Erica!

So pleased you guys had so much fun.

Very much obliged to you

Owain.