Lowest prices for your stay
US$233
ExpediaUS$233
Hotels.comUS$233
Trip.comUS$235
1,649 results
All reviews rooftop bar pool and sauna top floor an executive suite city view jubilee line room service amazing hotel mini bar london eye min walk booked this hotel tower bridge tube station shard thames slippers
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2022 via mobile

First the positives, the hotel is well located for Canary Wharf and the breakfast room has a wonderful view. Staff were friendly.

Hiwever it's one of the few hotels I couldn't wait to check out of.
The room size was fine, but one morning I left some clothes on the bed, came back to find the bed made and the clothes just dumped on the floor.
The curtains didn't meet in the middle and had holes in them so the light woke me up every morning. The train line directly outside the window would do the trick anyway.
The pillows were uncomfortable which added to the light leaking curtains and noisy train line to ensure minimal sleep all week.

The bathroom was small, dark and dingy and frankly a bit dirty and no options left there to clean it myself. The water pressure was insufficient to wash hair and I couldn't put make up on in there as it's too dark. It also felt a little claustrophobic.

The only vegan options were dry bread and fruit at breakfast and fries in the evening.

I left an item at the hotel, (completely my fault) and whilst they wouldn't post it on, they agreed to hand it over to a courier if I arranged one and told them the day of collection. I did this the following day, but the hotel had lost/sold my item so both the item and the money paid for the courier were lost.

There are far better hotels in the same price bracket in this area. Apologies to the staff who were lovely (except whoever lost my items, and whoever just dumped my clothes on the floor) it's the hotel itself that was poor.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jacqui McMillan, General Manager at Novotel London Canary Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2022

Thank you for your feedback and of course I am so sorry we disappointed you. Please do let me know if you are returning and would give us another chance. My e-mail is jacqui.mcmillan@accor.com. Many thanks.

Reviewed 26 August 2022 via mobile

AMAZING view from our room. Super clean. They forgot our slipper and said they would get some for us but didn't. Who needs slipper though haha. They didn't restock the Nespreso capsules so had to go and ask for some more but that's ok. I only gibe it a 4 because of the design of the toilet doors. If you want to shut the door for a poop in the night they are magnetic so they make a noise. When you want to be super quiet for your other half this big clunk is a noise you don't want. Breakfast was really great and reception staff were also very friendly. It was a good solid hard mattress. BUT great in the fact that if you get in or roll your partner feels nothing. Feels like a foam design but good quality.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks so much for your lovely feedback and I am delighted to read that apart from a few issues which of course I am addressing you enjoyed your time with us. If you are returning, please let me know as we have rooms that do not have the doors you are describing and I can ensure you are allocated one of these rooms and hopefully we will get our 4.9 :). My e-mail is jacqui.mcmillan@accor.com. Have a lovely weekend from all of us at Novotel Canary Wharf

Reviewed 24 August 2022 via mobile

Would recommend Novotel in Canary Wharf, rooms were good but excellent service and help fm checkin (thank you Marina) to check out (thank you Sam) the front desk team were charming & helpful.
Would stay again when in this area!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

We love our 5 star review, thank you so much Speedypip :). Marina and Sam are thrilled with their personal mention. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Jacqui & The Canary Wharf Family

Reviewed 22 August 2022

The hotel, especially the restaurant and rooftopbar, has a great view, but please be informed (as the hotel doesn't) that there are buildingactivities who disturb your view. The rooftopbar is really great. But as we stayed in London while the weather was just perfect (which is special), we really looked forward to sunsets and lazy evenings on this rooftopbar. We were surprised to find that on our 2nd evening the rooftopbar was reserved for a private event. So if you (like us) choose for this hotel for its rooftopbar, please inform yourself (as the hotel does not) if the rooftopbar is available. We booked an executive room, the room is just beautiful but on our 2nd night our AC broke down; I guess there is not much one can do about this in the middle of the night but to be honest, we expected some kind of compensation which we unfortunately did'nt get. Staff overall is nice and friendly, but one can see it's hard to get good staff for Novotel nowadays as well. We were treated very rude during breakfast, and as for in-room maintenance things could be improved (day 1; no bodylotion in the amenities, on day 2 only hairconditioner to shower with, no badslippers). My conclusion; nice hotel with great, lovely interior, most of the staff is trying their utmost, nevertheless for a 4* star rating it's missing some finesse.

Date of stay: August 2022
Jacqui McMillan, General Manager at Novotel London Canary Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2022

Thank you for your feedback Nicolenoa which of course I will address. The building work is constant in Canary Wharf and indeed London, I am sorry but this is as you said outwith our control. I am sorry we had a client who booked the terrace for a private event, however I do hope you saw the sunset from Bokan 38 which is the bar just below the terrace with the same amazing view. With regards to compensation for the AC breaking down, I am sorry and if you are returning please contact me directly on jacqui.mcmillan@accor.com and I am sure I can offer a discount on your next stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Jacqui McMillan - General Manager

Reviewed 19 August 2022 via mobile

This is the best hotel I have stayed in in London! The rooms are very comfortable and the views are excellent. The terrace bar on the top floor offers wonderful panoramic views of the whole city while the staff are courteous and can’t do enough for the guests. Would like to give special mention to Estrella who checked us in and gave us the warmest possible welcome that made all the difference.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

We absolutely love your review Fearless756679 thank you so much for sharing this. We couldn't ask for anything more. We and Estrella of course cannot wait to welcome you back soon. Jacqui & The Canary Wharf Family