“They will cancel the trip and leave you stranded. Don’t waste your money.”
Review of minicabit

Heathrow Airport Transfer to Central London
Ranked #46 of 308 Transportation in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: minicabit is the UK's largest cab comparison website. Get the best price on minicabs by comparing cabs fleets from across 300 UK towns and cities nationwide. Book via the website or on the move with the app.

Absolutely shocking service.
We paid for a round trip in advance to Ascot Racecourse.
The driver arrived 20 mins late without an apology and he was a scary driver. None of us felt safe in his car. We had a lot of near misses.
Then 1.5 hours before we were due to be collected the trip was cancelled leaving us stranded and having to pay double for another taxi. It ruined the day and the reason you book a taxi in advance is so you don’t have to worry about it.
We have emailed 4 times since with no reply and no refund.
There is no contact number to speak to anyone.
Terrible service please don’t waste your money.

Mihaela P, Manager at minicabit, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Jade,
We are very sorry you had this poor experience with the cab operator you had selected for the journey.
We have reprimanded them for this and confirmed your refund after investigating this matter.
Once again we apologise for the inconvenience you were caused.
Kind regards,

in 14 reviews
"route"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Used minicabit for the 1st time 20th June. Booked online and paid. Any questions I had were answered quickly through facebook messenger. When we landed I checked and had an email and got a text to say the cab for the 8 of us could not make it but 2 cars were waiting. As we did not know where the pick up would actually be, they rang and picked us all up outside the arrivals. On departure again they were early to pick us up at hotel. = I must say if I ever again go to london with a group this is the way to go. No hassle of buses, trains etc. Professional and efficent. Top marks

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The android app is quite poorly laid out and functionally clumsy so used the web site which wasn't much better.
Seems there is a real issue with the interface between the information I put in and what the minicab firm receive.
For example I ordered 2 child seats the cab company I selected don't do child seats but we find this out at 1 am. The cab company thought we were a party of 6 but we booked only 4 people. Cab company had a free waiting period of 40 minutes that's another detail missed off the booking system.
It would have been easier to book direct at least making sure all the requirements could be sorted first.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

it's was very convenient way to get to our destination. The car was clean and the driver was great. We were unsure about our next trip so he gave us good advice on how to get to the airport in order to have a pleasant trip

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I booked a taxi with minicabit. they immediately charged my card for the full 76 pounds then I received an email immediately after canceling to pick up. I have yet to receive my refund. they claim it is coming but said if I don’t receive it than I should call my credit card company.

How is my credit card company going to help me with a minicabit purchase a third-party service who I don’t even know who it is. This service stinks

Mihaela P, Manager at minicabit, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Melissa,
We do apologise for this confusion. Your payment was refunded immediately as confirmed via email. If you are not seeing the amount in your account, please contact your bank as they can confirm this to you.
Please let us know if we can assist further.
Kind regards,