“Best roman-style pizza I’ve tried in London so far”
Review of Firebrand Pizza

Firebrand Pizza
Reserve with TopTable
Firebrand Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,063 of 24,553 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$27
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Description: Exceptional pizzas, some classics and a few originals, all from our wood-fired oven.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’m not a big fan of Neapolitan-style this is exactly what I was looking for. The burrata was fresh and delicious, the tomato sauce fantastic, the dough crunchy, thin and not too salty. A very authentic Roman-style pizza (I’m italian!), cannot wait to go there again!

1  Thank cinghiale_ldn

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I’ve been to Firebrand four times now.
Each time the food has been delicious and the pizza sublime.
The best sourdough pizzas about, with a great selection of toppings.
Also good alternatives: Last night, a friend had pasta and said it was excellent.
Quick and friendly service and I wish this restaurant would open a branch around the corner from me.

1  Thank Jamromorrow
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Not an amazing visit, but an ok one. I had beef meatballs - portion sizes were very small. I’m used to having (or the option of having) parmesan grated over the top of my Italian dishes but this was not offered. The dish itself was very nice (the pasta was fresh) however quite bland and only had 2 ingredients.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had the Gnocchi - was ok, nothing to write home about. Having said that, staff were welcoming and attentive - stuck in the corner and decor a bit dated ... good for taste card however

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Pizzas are always excellent some of the best around. The service is great too! Highly recommended! 5 stars!

1  Thank Dan C
Guy H, Owner at Firebrand Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Dan,

Thanks for taking the time to write your review - we really appreciate it!