“Outstanding music venue”
Review of The O2

The O2
Ranked #447 of 1,854 things to do in London
More attraction details
Owner description: We've got a huge range of music. From The Who to La Roux. Blondie to the Black Eyed Peas. We can host up to 2,800 people for all kinds of live music events. See your favourite comedians. Michael McIntyre. Alan Carr. Kevin Smith. Our theatre-style staging works for comedians, magicians and award ceremonies too. Kisstory made us their home. And the stars choose us for their after-show parties.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 31 May 2018

This entertainment complex -Music, sports, exhibitions, comedy, family shows....the list of events is massive- is simply amazing. Getting to the O2 is pretty easy by tube, bus and car; I would recommend taking the underground.

It is by far the greatest music venue I have ever been. I went to see Jamiroquai and I could not be more pleased: Huge, good facilities,great acoustic, lots of pubs & restaurants, easy access, good location. I now understand why the O2 has been the busiest music arena in the world in terms of ticket sales.

It is totally worthy to get tickets for a concert or any other show. I can´t wait for the next one!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,349)
All reviews
in 73 reviews
"auditorium"
in 43 reviews

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Saw Harlem Globetrotters here - venue is excellent and staff were really lovely - couldn't find our seats - we were block E and didn't realise it was floor level - the only thing I would say would be to have a couple of screens up so we could see what was happening as it was a little difficult sometimes for me and my grandson to see over some of the adults heads but apart from that a great time was had by both of us

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Saw the great Paul Weller at the O2. The final date of his tour, 40 years in the business and still going strong. Anyway this is about the O2 and not about PW, even though he was brilliant. The arena meets the needs! We got to the very front of the stage. Through the concert the security staff provided people with water, which was excellent. Good security on entry and well organised at the end. Controlled but safe direction out of the arena down to the tube station. Did I forget to say Weller was absolutely brilliant as well ?

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Fantastic from start to finish! Great venue a it’s own dome at the o2. The process of getting in was efficient, the show was absolutely magical and our daughter loved it. The gift bag was superb. Good venue with lots of coffee shops and restaurants to visit before and after the show. Lots of parking - although expensive.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Having seen many Basketball Games around the country, from Harlem Globetrotters, Team GB qualifiers, local club and national level, ive not seen the game at the o2.
almost having front row seats on the tiered section, we had great views of the game. sound and vision was perfect for the game.Some of the so called security staff were kill joys when the team mascots where walking around during the main game, not letting fans get photos.
Its a family event so why still charge almost double for a coke that you can not have the top left on the bottle, in the end we (me and 14 yr old nephew) shared a hot dog, which i still know how much it was, but we enjoyed it.
The o2 has only one tube line, but didnt feel busy the time we arrived or left, thank you.
Its a result as team locally to us, A win made the weekend

Been to The O2? Share your experiences!