“Poor service but great manager”
Review of Wagamama

Wagamama
Ranked #1,816 of 25,047 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$55 - US$61
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City of London
Description: Inspired by fast-paced japanese ramen bars, wagamama offers a range of fresh, healthy dishes including ramen, donburi, teppanyaki, curries, salads and juices. wagamama encourages guests to share in their enthusiasm, slurp on noodles, relax in good company and leave feeling happy, nourished and refreshed.
Reviewed 31 May 2018

I was there on the weekend and due to allergies to chilli, the manager had to take my order. Unfortunately this delayed me meal coming out. Out of 3 sides and 3c mains only one main had arrived, whilst others who had arrived later were receiving their sides and mains. The manager did apologise that my dish was taking a bit longer than normal and due to this said that he would remove my order off the bill. As he realised that it wasn't just my meal taking a long time (probably 20-25 minutes from when the first main arrive) the manager apologised and said that the entire bill was on him.
The manager turned the entire experience around and very grateful for the generosity.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is located near Tower Bridge. My friends love this place so I thought I would try it with them. They offer vegan options here too. I got the chicken noodle bowl. I didn’t care for the Japanese noodles but the dish was good. Service was about as good as you can expect in England. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I had lunch there with my colleagues and it was a pleasant experience!
The staff was really polite, the food was tasty and well presented!
I do recommend it for a casual lunch!

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

It’s just over priced fast food would have been better of with Mcdonalds. Poor service from staff and the food was far too greasy. Wouldn’t go back again

Reviewed 25 May 2018

we had a very good lunch here, friendly and helpful staff, child friendly. Offered nice chilled draught japanese beer and had great korean food, all very tasty. did not have to wait long for the food. better than expected. we will go back here