“Very special evening ”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Transit: Underground: South Kensington, Sloane Square
Description: Please note that Tom's Kitchen Chelsea will be closed from 12th February to 20th March due to a scheduled refurbishment. Please do book from 21st March to see the exciting changes we have made. Blending simplicity with big, bold flavours, Tom’s Kitchen Chelsea features a classy brasserie with open plan kitchen. From multi-award-winning chef Tom Aikens, the hearty British fare at Tom’s Kitchen also pays homage to fine Italian, French and American flavours using local sourced British produce. An open kitchen with a wood-smoked oven, spit roast and grill brings a homely yet vibrant feel to this Tom Aikens brasserie. Classic cocktails and an impressive wine list are served at the bar. Tom’s Kitchen Chelsea also boasts 2 beautiful private dining rooms are also available for exclusive use.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited Tom’s Kitchen, to celebrate my birthday and we were well and truly spoilt. Special mention to Talent (our friendly waiter) who went above and beyond to make sure we had the best evening possible, providing us with champagne and even sung happy birthday to me - which was a really lovely surprise! The food was delicious. The sharing menu is absolutely perfect and the portions are incredibly generous - great mixture of flavours! I will definitely be returning again! Thank you for making the evening so memorable.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our waiter, Talent, was amazing. Very attentive and friendly and made us all feel very welcome. Was a wonderful dinner and the food was incredible!

AnaSawyer, General Manager at Tom's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your recent review following your experience at Tom’s Kitchen. We were chuffed to read that you enjoyed your time with us.

We do constantly strive to exceed our guest’s expectations on quality food and service, I shall ensure that your kind comments and praise are passed on to Talent.
Best wishes

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They used to have great vegetarian options but not anymore. Really dont know if they even try the food they serve as its bland and my little sister could do better.. Sadly will not be coming back

1  Thank Brigitta I
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a lovely breakfast here with my son. Service was quick and very friendly. Lovely poached eggs and full English. Lots to choose from. Would definitely recommend.

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review.

I'm delighted you enjoyed your breakfast with us and I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Best regards,

Highly recommend Tom’s Kitchen Chelsea,
For a delightful vegetarian all day breakfast
Not too skimpy on the portion size.
Just the right amount to be pleasantly full.
Good coffee as well, what more could you ask for !

Dear Francis,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review.

Best regards,