“Bad do not go here if you're vegetarian”
Review of Tom's Kitchen

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Transit: Underground: South Kensington, Sloane Square
Description: Please note that Tom's Kitchen Chelsea will be closed from 12th February to 20th March due to a scheduled refurbishment. Please do book from 21st March to see the exciting changes we have made. Blending simplicity with big, bold flavours, Tom’s Kitchen Chelsea features a classy brasserie with open plan kitchen. From multi-award-winning chef Tom Aikens, the hearty British fare at Tom’s Kitchen also pays homage to fine Italian, French and American flavours using local sourced British produce. An open kitchen with a wood-smoked oven, spit roast and grill brings a homely yet vibrant feel to this Tom Aikens brasserie. Classic cocktails and an impressive wine list are served at the bar. Tom’s Kitchen Chelsea also boasts 2 beautiful private dining rooms are also available for exclusive use.
Reviewed 31 May 2018

They used to have great vegetarian options but not anymore. Really dont know if they even try the food they serve as its bland and my little sister could do better.. Sadly will not be coming back

1  Thank Brigitta I

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely breakfast here with my son. Service was quick and very friendly. Lovely poached eggs and full English. Lots to choose from. Would definitely recommend.

AnaSawyer, General Manager at Tom's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review.

I'm delighted you enjoyed your breakfast with us and I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Best regards,

Ana

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend Tom’s Kitchen Chelsea,
For a delightful vegetarian all day breakfast
Not too skimpy on the portion size.
Just the right amount to be pleasantly full.
Good coffee as well, what more could you ask for !

Dear Francis,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review.

Best regards,

Ana

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Had Brunch today to celebrate my daughter's birthday, and it was a truly amazing experience. The staff were superb but what truly made a difference was the attention and service from the General Manager called Talent. This man has real TALENT and knows how to make people feel comfortable and special. During general conversation, I mentioned we were in the restaurant to celebrate 'the morning after' my daughter's birthday. It was a super surprise when he brought to the table a desert with a single candle with Happy Birthday written in chocolate around the plate.

In summary, I highly recommend this restaurant - 5* Staff and a 6* Manager.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Visited here for breakfast, had not booked but we were welcomed and shown to a table.
My friend had the poached eggs with avocado on toast and i had the french toast, we also ordered a coffee.
The eggs and avocado came quickly then a few minutes wait and the coffees but my French toast was served a good 10 minutes after. My friend,even though eating slowly, had nearly finished hers. This was disappointing for us.
The food was excellent but service let it down also jus a note on the toilets ... Water leaking out the back of the sink so a wet floor and also very little toilet paper with no spare rolls! Come on Toms kitchen ,that should be a basic task!
We visit London regularly and we probably wont visit Toms Kitchen again, had breakfast the day before at a little deli on Chelsea Common and it was a pleasanter experience and far cheaper!

1  Thank Tractorlass

Dear guest,

thank you for visiting Toms Kitchen. We take all feedback into consideration and will most definitely be shared wit the team.

many thanks