“My New Favourite Indian Restaurant”
Review of Sultan's Palace

Sultan's Palace
Get food delivered
Ranked #305 of 1,952 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$14 - US$42
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Liverpool
Description: A speciality of the Sultan's Palace Indian Restaurant is tandoori cuisine, barbecued in traditional charcoal fired clay ovens as well as curries fit for the royals. We have engaged the services of the most highly skilled chefs from India and Nepal, masters of their culinary art! Couple this with our dedication to use the finest ingredients resulting in the Sultan's Palace experience.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my second visit to sultans palace, and I must say every time the service and food is impeccable, it has an amazing ambience of royal palace type setting alongside best Indian food in Liverpool with the most amazing and attentive staff makes this my favourite restaurant in Liverpool

1  Thank rahul700
Write a reviewReviews (447)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Delicious locally run Indian in the heart of Liverpool. We’re new to the area and this will definitely be our local Indian. The food was delicious and the quick service was a bonus. My favourite dish was the Chicken Tikka Masala.

1  Thank martinwalker2
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the moment we walked in, the interior decors and warm lighting created such a royal atmosphere, felt like I was dining at a palace!
The food compares to none. The chicken lollipops starters was so authentic and had a yummy Asian twist to it. For mains I ordered the South Indian garlic lamb and some garlic Naan because I fancied something more spicy, this combination was a explosion of rich flavours. My friend ordered daal makhni and chili paneer with Biryani sahakari and she is convinced the vegetarian options at this restaurant is one the best she's had in a long time.
The staff were very attentive and made us feel so comfortable. We are already planning to go back with a few more friends.

1  Thank Latika_pat
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We came across this hidden gem when browsing through Indian restaurants in Liverpool. Booked a table through the website which was quick and straight forward.
Interior architecture is beautiful throughout with beautiful tiny details and lighting is perfect too.
Food was even more satisfying and most delicious Indian meal we ever had. Butter Chicken is my favourite and absolutely enjoyed it.
To top it up, Service was delightful and very professional. Servers do make you feel like home.
Me and my friends will be visiting again for sure.

1  Thank shan-liverpool
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went for a dinner with my friends. First impression, the interior of the restaurant is stunning and looks a royal palace. Staffs were very welcoming and engaging.
Dishes were delicious, authentic and beautifully presented from starters to desserts. Absolutely the best meal we ever had in Liverpool.
Looking forward to visiting again. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Hayat u