Review Highlights
We escaped!!!!

Had an amazing time here today escaping the heist. Really good for for 2 people and we would like... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Rachel N
via mobile
Adrenalin fuelled

A brilliant day started from this fabulous experience. All started with the wonderful Joe being... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from US$25.70
from US$21.20
from US$21.81
1,358 results
All reviews classified room great fun seconds to spare explained everything escape room heist room sabotage room minutes left cryptic clues crystal maze great game team building work colleagues fun experience a lot of fun member of staff an amazing experience
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

What a brilliant experience. We did the Shipwreck room. We were looked after Harry M and he was brilliant, we had a great time. Would definitely recommend and go again to try a different room. We broke out with 1.34 mins left!!!! So cool.

Date of experience: May 2018
Ed R, Manager at Breakout Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Hi!

Thank you for such a great review, it's amazing to hear that you found your Shipwrecked fun and enjoyable- well done on your escape as well, great time to have left!! If you wanted to try another room, we would probably recommend The Heist or The Detective Office which are both similar level difficulties and great fun to play!

We will be sure to pass on your kind comments to Harry, he will be pleased he made your experience so great!

We look forward to seeing you all again soon!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing. Had the most fun in ages. Harry. M ran our room and was extremely helpful and looked after us well with our age range from 12-75. Amazing 5 stars

1  Thank LeoJohnson05

Hi!

Thank you for your kind review, it is great to hear you enjoyed your game! We will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to Harry as well who will be so pleased he made your Breakout experience so great!

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Booked a breakout room for my Mum's 75th Birthday, what a fantastic experience for our group, our game operator Harry M was professional, polite and helpful, giving us clues and assistance so we could successfully complete the game and break out, the game was challenging, excellent to play and the story Harry told us at the beginning really set the scene. I will definitely be booking a family experience again, so thank you Harry M and thank you Breakout for making my Mum's Birthday a memorable day!!!

Hi!

Thank you for a lovely review- it's great to hear you and your Mum had a good time at Breakout for her birthday! It is great to hear you found your game operator helpful and informative during your game, we will be sure to pass on your kind comments to Harry, he will be pleased he made your experience so great!

We are glad you will be returning, if you want a similar level difficulty we would probably recommend Heist which is great fun to do as a family!

We look forward to seeing you all back again soon!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

As someone that had not done an escape room before I wasn't too sure what to expect. The staff were all really helpful in explaining - Kerry and Harry in particular were amazing! The clues were not as easy as you think it will be and really made you think about things. You need around 3 or 4 team members to complete as you will all have different strengths which trust me you will need. Highly recommend this place! Had such a good time.

1  Thank Lauren D

Hi Lauren!

Thank you for your kind review, it is great to hear you found our staff welcoming and everything was explained to you thoroughly! We will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to Kerry and Harry, they will be pleased to hear they made your experience so great!

Well done taking on Detective Office, it's a great game and definitely challenging! If you wanted to try another room of a similar level difficulty, we would recommend either The Heist or Shipwrecked which are both great rooms to play!

We look forward to seeing you all again soon!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I was given a voucher for an escape room for my birthday, and since my friends and I were going to Liverpool anyway, I decided to use it as a last minute thing.
The website is very easy to navigate. You can read about the different rooms before you book, each has a difficulty rating of 5 stars.
When I booked my room I received a confirmation email which didn’t have any content attached. I rung up to just to confirm and I spoke to Tom who was extremely helpful. He sent me another confirmation email and confirmed with me I had booked correctly.
On arrival, we were met by Emily G, who was a great host. She took us through all the health and safety stuff and told us about the room. She was amazing though throughout the game giving us hints when we needed them :).
We had a great time playing the room. The only thing was the heat. We did play on a hot day, but if some sort of air con facility could be installed it would make it better.
It was an amazing experience though and I hope to visit again soon.

Date of experience: May 2018
Ed R, Manager at Breakout Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Hi Jen,

Good to hear you found our website easy to use and that you enjoyed your room! It's great that our staff were able to help you and be a part of this experience, they'll both be happy to hear they left such a good impression. Apologies for the heat - it's been a stuffy couple of days and we are working on getting better air con as well. We hope to see you again soon!