Hallmark Inn Liverpool
  • Breakfast included
US$73
US$63
  • Breakfast included
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$51
Hotels.com
Heywood House Hotel(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$47
Agoda.com
Epic Apart Hotel - Seel Street(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$93
Expedia
Signature Living Hotel(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$68
  • Bar/Lounge
Pullman Liverpool(Liverpool)
  • Restaurant
All reviewscity centregroupon dealcatholic cathedralwould stay againground floornice breakfastsecure parkingbuffet stylehope streettea and coffee making facilitieslovely hotelshort staystaff were lovelyfew minutes walkfull englishexcellent value for moneycavern club
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We spent one night at this hotel. We booked because it had parking available. To be fair we got a spring offer which made it worth booking. The hotel is dated and in need of refurbishment. On arrival we were told parking was £10 which was a surprise, we had not seen this on the website, having said that we were allowed to leave the car for the whole of the next day, even after checking out. The room was spacious but being on the ground floor, on the road side of the hotel we could hear traffic noise. On a more positive note the breakfast was excellent.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Sara S, Manager at Hallmark Inn Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Diane P,

Thank you for your feedback and comments via TripAdvisor.

I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us here at the The Hallmark Inn Liverpool. Here at our hotel, guest satisfaction is our top priority and I am disappointed that we did not achieve this during your stay.

As a grade two listed building we are not purpose built and therefore our rooms vary in shape and size, however the hotel is in fact looking at £250K refurbishment later this year.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was disapointed with this hotel. It is impressive from the outside but once you go passed reception it is out dated and very very basic. We had room 513 . It was small with no wardrobe just a bar to hang your clothes and a few shelves.we had to put a cup in the window to keep it open. The beds were old and uncomfortable.We had no lift and had to go up 5 flights of stairs.We also had to go through 4 fire doors and a maze of hallways to get to the room.The only thing this hotel has is there staff, helpful in everyway . I will not be back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Sara S, Manager at Hallmark Inn Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kingsely,

Thank you for your recent review and feedback via Tripadvisor.

I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us here at the The Hallmark Inn Liverpool. As a grade two listed building we do have other standards and sizes of bedrooms but the hotel is in fact looking at £250K refurbishment later this year. We are also unfortunately unable to put in a lift, but there are always Porters on hand to help guests with luggage. If a guest is unhappy with their room, and we have the capability to do so, we would always facilitate a room move if this was something a guest wanted.

Here at our hotel, our top priority is guest satisfaction, through service and facilities, and I do apologize that you felt we did not provide you with the best quality. I do hope that you will stay with us again in the future, and not let these issues impact your view of us as a brand.

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked via freedomltd for a friend's hen night 17 of us in total. It was confirmed it was superior accommodation but I would not describe this hotel as superior. I stayed with 2 other friends in room 103 which had a generator or something boasting up throughout the night so not much sleep had. We was all very disappointed with the hotel rooms not great and no lifts for higher levels. We would not stay here again. Although a positive for the hotel was the staff on reception and around the hotel ate friendly and happy. Prices in the bar are expensive

1  Thank Natalie T

Dear Natalie T,

Thank you for your feedback and comments via TripAdvisor.

I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us here at the The Hallmark Inn Liverpool. Guest satisfaction is our top priority and I am disappointed we did not achieve this with your stay.

As a grade two listed building our rooms vary in shape and size and we are unable to put in a lift, however we are looking into a 250k refurbishment later this year.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Comfy beds. Very clean and nice bathrooms. Staff really friendly and late check out available for extra fee. Walking distance to bars restaurants and clubs including Concert Square. 24 hour reception great if checking in late or out until the early hours. May not be friendly for anyone who is disabled or bad on their feet as I didn't notice any lift and lots of small narrow stairs. Big TV in room. Hair dryer and iron etc in room. Brilliant for a night away with the lads or girls!

Dear Christopher D,

Thank you for your feedback and comments via TripAdvisor.

Here at our hotel guest satisfaction is our top priority, and I'm pleased we were able to achieve this during your stay.

Please be assured your feedback will be passed on to the relevant departments.

We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice listed building but no lifts. I was on floor 4 but don't have rooms 103 it was terrible (my sister got that room) very small room. My room was a little on the small side but fine. Staff very pleasant, breakfast okay. Beds comfy. Bathroom was lovely! Close walk to the centre.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Dave,

Thank you for your feedback and comments via TripAdvisor.

I am very glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us here at the Hallmark Inn Liverpool. I apologise if you found your room to be small, due to us being a Grade Two listed building we are not purpose built and therefore our rooms do vary in shape and size - this is also why we have no lift.

Here at our hotel customer satisfaction is our top priority and I'm pleased we were able to achieve this during your stay.

We appreciate this feedback you have provided us with, and please be assured I will make all the team aware of their excellent customer service.

We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Kind Regards,