“Customer Service”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Ranked #936 of 1,908 Restaurants in Liverpool
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited the other day with 4 of my friends, the food was lovely which I cannot complain about. However, the waitress that served us was quite rude towards us and made us feel uncomfortable. She wasn’t paying attention to what myself and my friends were saying, especially when asking for refills and also seemed like she was in a world of her own. Appreciate that you have just opened but I do not feel that manners cost anything. All other tgi’s I have been to previously have had outstanding customer service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited on my sons birthday. Food was lovely as you would expect
The staff made a fuss off my son made him balloons gave him a hat etc
So glad one has opened in Speke

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been going to TGIs since i was a kid so i know what to expect and was excited to see one open around the corner from us as there isnt many places to eat and drink in the area. If it wasnt for the chefs in the kitchen i doubt i would be returning in a hurry. The floor staff were not great. It started from the off. A group of 7 in front of us wanted a table (one child in a wheelchair) and the manager acted as though he was put out to sort one, especially as he ''didnt want people to trip over the chair''. It wasnt overly busy and they could have easily been seated in the window as the bar area was empty. Our starters and drinks were served fairly quickly and the portions were huge. We had to wait a little while for our main and then we were asked if everything was ok. I couldnt comment as i didn't have a fork to eat it with. Counted at least 8 different staff walk past and not one noticed i wasnt eating due to lack of cutlery (one of them being the manager twice). We also sat without drinks for too long and had to call someone over to ask for refills, again after being ignored by a good handfull of the floor staff. Not great seeing as its only been open for 3-4 weeks. Food was fantastic, customer service could do with work.

2  Thank holliemarie16
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited on a Sunday afternoon, not long after TGIs had opened this latest branch.

We were seated quickly (family of 4) by a really friendly member of staff and our waitress was straight over to introduce herself and take our drinks order. Drinks arrived promptly and we ordered food from the excellent menu. A really good selection on the menu, plenty of choice that’s for sure.

Food was delicious! My wife and I had steak, ribs and shrimp. Our kids also had ribs, and chicken burgers. Everyone was very happy indeed with the portion sizes and most of all the taste! Absolutely fabulous.

We will definitely be returning that’s for sure.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here today as it’s fairly close to home. On arrival, the welcome was excellent with the staff opening the door for my family which was a nice touch. The quality of staff continued throughout our visit with our server being very helpful and polite. At the end of our meal, she brought my son a balloon which he was delighted with.

On to the food, I got the rack of ribs which came with fries and corn. The ribs were cooked perfectly and were very tasty. My mother in law got the duck salad which was a very generous amount and was very tasty. My son got the fish fingers with smiley faces which he really enjoyed. This was a perfect amount for a child.

For a drink, I ordered a large Coke which came in a decent sized glass compared to some places. My only criticism was the amount of ice that was in the drink which made it difficult to actually drink it (see photo).

Overall an excellent experience. We will certainly be back soon.