Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great fun to start off a night

Great way to start off a night out in Liverpool - fun environment, great picture opportunities and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
98hardeepn
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Fun!

Loved this course. Every part was different and was well worth the money. 18 holes was the right... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Mooevie
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Liverpool
from US$15.30
from US$31.98
from US$22.25
from US$19.75
More Info
All reviews crazy golf great fun waitress service fun activity great night friends birthday hen do bar area few drinks bar staff apocalypse atmosphere venue music graffiti junkyard cloakroom
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

I must admit I came here simply because my daughter wanted to rather than any desire on my behalf but I’m glad I did as it was a fun couple of hours
We paid I think £34 which was for 2 with a cocktail each
Cocktails were lovely, the golf was fun and was a good photo opportunity

Nick F, Manager at Ghetto Golf, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hippychick1965, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Reviewed 17 August 2021

I visited ghetto golf Liverpool with a friend during a trip away. We booked for 8pm, we turned up at our timeslot to be told they were so busy and we would have to wait, surely you book a time to avoid having to wait. Anyway we sat down at a table to wait and bought a drink. I bought one of the cocktails, cherry bomb which was delicious.

We didn't get called to play until 8.40 which was disappointing. So we go to the first hole to play and there's is a huge queue of people waiting for their turn. I don't see why you call so many people to play at the same time because now you are just waiting in a queue instead of waiting at a table. The crazy golf is fun and the courses are quirky and fun, yet you can't enjoy them as you have to quickly play so the next team can go. There would be fun photo opportunities along the way but due to it being so busy and so many people waiting to have thier turn, you couldn't enjoy it or take any photos.

If it was less busy, better organised, then it would've been a lovely, fun, activity but unfortunately for us, it was not.

Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

First time at this place and have a great time there would highly recommend to anyone thinking of going, Emma with the curly hair best service you could ask for from anyone this girl went above and beyond for us and couldn't ask for more from any watriees hope to see her again when I next come to visit

Thank you so much for your service Emma a credit to the company

Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

Love Ghetto golf but this time was let down by one specific barman who choose to ignore us on 3 occasions then when he was correctly informed by other customers that we were next he made us walk to the other side of the bar to take our order. This part of the bar was already packed by a Hen party. He then made the drinks but decided to place them at another part of the bar. Not sure what we had done to offend him but it put us off buying anymore drinks. All the other staff were lovely and helpful.

Reviewed 4 August 2021 via mobile

Such a fun experience we visited for a Hen party as a group of 14 - We paid for a package that included a free drink. The course was 18 holes which we were pleasantly surprised by and all of the holes were unique with great photo opps, there was good music and space to sit in the bar before and after and the food was good. Great value for money would definitely recommend!

Date of experience: July 2021