Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
11,432 results
All reviews lakeside inn pancake house sports plaza village centre cafe rouge executive lodge guest services seven pines sports bar winter wonderland hired bikes new style woodland lodge aqua sana pottery painting ten pin bowling bella italia moorland view
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2021 via mobile

Amazing weekend away. Clean and great accommodation location. Tried new activities, katakanu aerial adventure, horse riding & interactive squash - all were well managed with regards to safety & covid restrictions but still lots of fun.
Would have preferred the swimming pool to be less restrictive but as there were fewer people in there was no waiting in queues for the slides so probably got to do as much but just less waiting around. Kids (11, 8 & 6) loved the park area & there were assault courses/equipment for young children to the older children.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2021

Centre parcs delivered another great weekend, one issue was that the cafe in the swimming was not open during both our slots which left us with not food or drinks....not great in 29 degree heat! food menus were significantly reduced so that made our choice of meals a bit restricted (dairy-free & vegan)....other than that the kids had a ball, the village wasn't too busy and you didn't feel overcrowed anywhere.

Room tip: we were in Fell view which gave us a good base to reach everything
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 June 2021 via mobile

Very similar to a pre covid experience. A bit more organisation needed as most activities and meals needed prebooked to avoid disappointment. Covid guidance in place followed by guests and staff which gave the feeling of safety. Most out doors activities were available. Disappointed to only have 2 x 2hr swimming slots over a 3 night stay but better than not being able to swim. The accommodation was the usual high standard and the customer service from all staff was brilliant. Definitely recommended even with covid guidance.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Katkittie28
Reviewed 17 June 2021

Location was lovely. We had a fantastic time doing all the activities with the children (age 3 and 9) and adults.
Having been to Centre Parcs over several years,at different sites and never had a problem, I was upset when I had to complain. The villa was not up to the standard I was use to. The dish washer came away from the wall when we tried to use it, yes they came and fixed it also the cooker hood was not working properly. They did offer to fix this but we said to leave it till the end of our holiday. The gas cooker took forever to light and I consider this dangerous. We did not complain about this as we didn't use it much and we had already complained about the dishwasher and cooker hood.
Despite these problems we love Centre Parcs and would certainly give them a second chance.
Looking forward to next year.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Emma F, Other at Center Parcs Whinfell Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2021

Hi there

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I'm so sorry to read about the technical issues you had in your lodge and assure you your comments have been taken seriously. Technical defects can happen at any time but I appreciate it's disappointing when it happens a number of times in your break.

Our team are usually very quick to repair any faults that are reported.

I'm pleased to see that this hasn't put you off and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kind regards

Emma
Guest Services

Reviewed 16 June 2021 via mobile

Amazing weekend at Center Parcs. I had a visit for
My birthday and what should have been our wedding anniversary. Two weddings dates and several
Holidays/honeymoon cancelled by Covid so we decided to book a weekend away
We stayed in an apartment which was lovely and well
Equipped with everything we needed
We are at the Indian and the American diner which were not lovely
The Covid guidelines etc were all followed and everything is so well organised. It was especially
Good to see staff challenging people not following the guidelines eg asking people to it masks on etc

My only negative from the weekend was people with mobile phones in the pool. Working on a leisure facility. I think this is a big no. There is no way of knowing these people are not filming or taking photos of others and posting them without permission. I feel this could have been challenged by staff on the poolside as there is a sign that says no photography. But I saw several people each time I was I. taking photographs.

WelL done to all the staff and management - it was stil a very enjoyable trip despite the restrictions and I will definitely be booking again.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple