LakeSide House
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
Cumbria House(Keswick)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscumbrian grillice machinehope parkeggs benedicttown centrelocal cardrying roomhigh standardparking permitpitch and puttboutique hotelbay windowtop floornothing is too much troublecomfortable bedchecking outfantastic location
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Just returned from a 4 day stay at Lakeside House. Once again Lyndsey and her staff achieved perfection. Fabulous breakfasts, the most attentive service, spotlessly clean with so many special little touches which sets this B&B apart. To top it all, Lyndsey is the most fantastic host, always smiling, always wanting to offer the personal touch by interacting with her guests and always helpful.
If ever you’re looking to stay in Keswick then Lakeside House could not be bettered. See you again soon Lyndsey xx

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to Lakeside House & it far exceeded my expectations in every way. Lindsey & all her staff are so welcoming, immediately I was made to feel at home.

My brother & sister-in-law have stayed a couple of times & have always spoken so highly of Lindsey & Lakeside House & I can now see why.

Lindsey makes you feel like she’s your friend & makes sure everything is perfect, it’s like a home from home but all the time being spoilt rotten. At breakfast (fab menu by the way), the staff are extremely attentive & nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are amazing, fantastic views & the decor is of very high standard. I could go on & on about how fabulous Lakeside House is but anyone reading this needs to experience it for themselves. I absolutely loved it & I WILL RETURN.

Thank you Lindsey & co, you made my 3 night stay the most enjoyable short break I’ve ever had.

See you all soon

Much love
Linda
The dressing gown queen!!

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I chose Lakeside House as the place to celebrate my Eightieth Birthday and was not disappointed, Lindsey gave us Avery warm welcome and all the staff looked after us extremely well. The view from the large bay window of our room was one of the best we have experienced and all the facilities were of the highest standard. The wide choice of fruit etc at breakfast was quite incredible, followed by a good selection of cooked items, We were so pleased with everything about our stay that we are hoping to stay there again next year!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We had a mini-honeymoon in Keswick during April 2018 and stayed at LakeSide for the first time. It won't be the last! The first thing to note is the stunning location. Unbroken views across Hope Park to the Fells. From our top floor room, we could see numerous fells including Cat Bells and it was tempting to just sit in the comfortable seats with the provided binoculars appreciating the views all day! The hotel is stylish, yet focused on comfort. Our room was spacious with a large bathroom with bath and separate shower. Plenty of hanging space and a comfortable bed. It had been decorated for our celebration, which was the most wonderful touch. Breakfast was great with plenty of choice and fine food. The staff were a delight and very friendly - we felt at home immediately. Running it all is the amazing Lindsey, who was so helpful from the initial booking to helping with restaurant recommendations and bookings to providing suggested walks. I have no idea where she gets the energy! By the time we left, we were already planning our next visit and I can't think of any higher complement to give than that. Hugely recommended.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here time and time again because of the beautiful decor, location but mostly the people. Lindsey really makes each holiday perfect! She is such a lovely person and nothing is too much trouble. As soon as we get there all day to day worries leave us and we always have the best memories to take back with us. If you stay here you’ll never look back :)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple