Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Paintballing

Amazing experience. A good taste for lad and girls. Dave the instructors was handy and helpful to... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Becky186
Manchester, United Kingdom
via mobile
Quackers Paintballing

Throughly enjoyed today Dave our instructer was quality and a good laugh! I think all the girls... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Tiddon
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Coniston
from US$34.17
from US$39.43
from US$65.46
from US$63.09
More Info
All reviews stag do duck raft building gorge scrambling archery and rifle shooting paint balling great fun instructor dave team building day these guys his team no pressure cold water great instructor lake district fantastic afternoon comfort zone
Reviewed 30 May 2018

This has been one of the best adrenaline activities I have done in my entire life. It not only matched our expectations but was above and beyond. Dave was very calm, patient and friendly, gave us the perfect guidance (even though I had taken 2 friends who did not know how to swim to suddenly jump down waterfalls!)

Definitely recommended, we will hopefully come again and again!

PS: Wonder if Quackers would jump that waterfall someday!

Thanks very much for everything.

1  Thank vishal v
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I would not know where to start, the whole experience with Adventure21 has been remarkable, starting from booking the experience to actually experiencing the Gorge Scrambling and Canyoning session.
As soon as we came across Adventure21 we rang them and spoke to Kety who was extremely helpful and patient helping us choose the best activity and suitable time, and from there we took it further and booked the session. Kety was extremely encouraging; not knowing how to swim was a worry for me and Kety helped me to overcome the fear and go ahead with the booking.
On the day we were welcomed by Dave, who again been tremendously friendly and a great leader giving us induction and taking us over the whole Gorge Scrambling and Canyoning experience.
Dave was very encouraging, patient and helped me overcome the fear of water and heights and made the whole experience a memorable one by taking photographs and videos of us, whilst we were having plenty of fun.
The overall experience was very well planned and very well executed. I would recommend anyone going to the Lakes to sign up for Gorge Scrambling and Canyoning with Adventure21.
Once again thank you very much Kety and Dave and the whole team behind Adventure21 that made this happen.

1  Thank JenishC5
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing would be an understatement, our visit was worth coz we included forever 21 in our itinerary. Full of adventures, twists, turns and jumps .... this was truly epic .... I cannot express in words what we experienced..... you need to be in it to feel it ..... Dave was an outstanding captain .... he made us all feel that we were astronauts..... :-) well done Dave ....

1  Thank trushantl
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We have been visiting the lakes for several years but this has to be the best company I have dealt with. Our family had a great day gorge walking , canyon jumping and abseiling. The instructors where brilliant with our teenage lads and their experience shines through... would recommend this to anyone as a go to company in the lakes, they tailor made a full day of activities for us within a price bracket which is affordable and well worth the money ... the location of the abseiling is quite breathtaking. We can’t wait to see you guys next year already planning our next activities, think we are going to try the bushcraft ! Thanks again for a great day from the Cashin family.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Fantastic day. If you do gorge scrambling make sure you do the canyoning aswell it's Def the highlight