“Shocking !”

Munchies
Get food delivered
Ranked #173 of 205 Restaurants in Hereford
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food arrived and the chicken kebabs tasted burnt - not a good flavour.

We ordered some chicken wings and they were burnt as well.

The onion rings were soggy - this was a very disappointing meal and we will not be ordering again.

Most of it went in the bin !

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (18)

Reviewed 15 February 2021

We ordered pizza from munchies and I never had pizza like that before
Why your pizzas are so cheap they should not be that cheap

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 7 November 2020

Having been turned away from Wetherspoons because we dont have smartphones to order on an app. and other places had run out of food, this was a port in a storm but turned out to be very tasty and we could sit inside. Tasty Doner chicken with chips filled a gap very nicely and friendly service from staff.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 6 October 2020

I was charged almost £4 for delivery. Delivery mileage is £1 per mile but my address is only 1 mile away.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

On arrival (the place was empty & remained empty for the duration of my visit) I attempted to place my order. After ordering the guy answered the phone as I’m attempting to pay, so after standing around like a lemon at the counter I decide to sit down at one of their uncleaned tables and read their poorly spelt menu! After being sat for 10 minutes the guy had finished on the phone (a customer had phoned up asking where their order was) I was ushered up to the counter to pay for my order. Unbeknownst to me once I had paid they then decided they’d start to cook my food! Had I have known after being sat there for 10 minutes watching all the staff stood around playing on their mobile phones they hadn’t started cooking my food I’d have just walked out. Anyway I digress! So it was back to my dirty table (we’re in the middle of a pandemic and they can’t be arsed to tear themselves away from their mobile phones to wipe a table) to see if I could spot anymore spelling mistakes! Anyway over 20 minutes later the server asks me 3 times what I would like on my kofta kebab. Mayo and lemon juice being my response each and every time (I refused to buckle under the pressure of their repetitive question!). Well mayo and lemon juice I got! The sodding thing was absolutely swimming in it. So much so that my car also has a good coating of lemon juice from the journey home from where it leaked out of the polystyrene box. Now my car has that lemony kebab fresh scent! So to summarise, if you like standing around like an idiot attempting to order your food, enjoy a long wait and don’t mind your car smelling like an 'average kebab' at best, this is the place for you! If not my advice would be go next door.

Date of visit: August 2020