Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
1,874 results
All reviews an early flight close to the airport railway station meal deal thyme restaurant car park air con restaurant staff comfortable room reception staff following morning short stay inns convenience corridor
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2021

We decided to stay in this country until things settle down with Europe and further abroad.

We chose St Austell because it looked the ideal location for the sight seeing we wanted to do this time.

This Premier Inn was easy to find, easy access to major routes and the rest of Cornwall.

Food was good, nice room and easy parking.

Reviewed 5 June 2021 via mobile

Arrived at 2.30 to reception saying your room might not be ready your name. No hello or welcome nothing... after 20mins standing infront of desk and a lot of typing on her laptop later we got checked in. No info on car park had to ask. Booked a table for dinner and breakfast both nights. First night dinner. Two hours we where in there waiting. In end we cancelled afters as kids where tired, breakfast in morning was faster but items missing off breakfast. Just a tip your stay hair should be tied back when serving food, especially if they are plating up in kitchen from what I could see through the door. After a great day in peppa pig world came back for dinner. Our room not down but they made room for us. Limited menu. WHAT!! And it was limited. Anyway we thought we would check the breakfast time we where booked and again not booked in for 8am. We where told 7am (too early) or 9.45am (to late) and guess what. 11am we finished breakfast due to slow service. Was only three other families in there!! Stay in many PI in my time but sorry not this one again. Staff seemed like they did not want to be there.

Room tip: After 6pm you will be lucky to get a parking space at £5 per night or it’s airport parking at £36 a night
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2021

Basic and slightly tired hotel in a practical location, but parking was diabolical and the staff weren’t helpful. Seems like they have to deal with the same problem all the time and are tired of it now. Please flag parking limitations oat booking. I have no issues paying for parking and was happy to do so, however there weren’t any spaces and I was asked to instead park in the airport multi-storey for a hefty price. Please sort something out as the staff shouldn’t have to deal with this on site!

Reviewed 1 June 2021

Service was quick
Food was good quality with a variety of choice
Room was clean and spacious for two adults and a child ... beds were comfortable
Bathroom was clean and modern.
Receptionist was very busy during check in but not once did I feel rushed and I was given all the information I needed for my stay.

Reviewed 31 May 2021

Firstly I will say that the price we paid for the room at this hotel represented very good value for money. The room itself was well equipped, clean and modern as was most of the hotel. The location is also very convenient for transport connections by air, road and rail.

The service from staff was inconsistent. Some staff were great, most were not particularly helpful or friendly.

We decided to dine at the on site restaurant as we'd arrived late after a long trip. This was a massive disappointment. The service was poor. Orders mixed up, several food and drink choices unavailable and a long wait for orders to be taken.

The breakfast was also equally as disappointing with regards to service. The food quality was acceptable, but again the service was lacking.

I hope Premier Inn management read my comments. I am a frequent customer for both business and leisure and whilst I appreciate they're having to adapt to new ways of working during COVID-19 restrictions, I feel they really need to focus on the product their staff deliver to customers.