“Pizza Pizza Pizza”
Review of L'Osteria

L'Osteria
Ranked #195 of 943 Restaurants in Southampton
Price range: US$2 - US$17
Description: "Pizza e Pasta" - prepared according to traditional Italian recipes. The pizza is 18" and can be ordered with different toppings on each half, perfect to share. The fresh pasta is from our own production and served "al dente". In addition, there is a weekly menu.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Have eaten here on several occasions now and to date I have not been disappointed. These range from a nice cozy date night, a meal before the cinema to a large family get together to celebrate a birthday.

Yes the restaurant can be busy and given all food is cooked to order you can experience a wait but I would not say that the wait is any different or any longer than any restaurant that I have been too.

For me though this place is all about the Pizza, a huge and I mean huge.... good quality home made stone baked Pizza.

To sum up this place up it L'Osteria has a great atmosphere, the food is good, it is conveniently located and is reasonably priced. No doubt we will be returning soon.

LOsteria_UK, Manager at L'Osteria, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Hi,
Wow, great praise indeed. We are happy to hear you are enjoying the L’Osteria experience and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

The wait to order was the only thing that wasnt over 15 minutes. We then waited for the starters for around 15 minutes. Waiting for the starters to be cleared was nothing short of a joke!! The mains then arrived when the starter plates were still on the table. I ordered a cappuccino and waited over 20 minutes, I had finished my meal before it came, I then had to get up and go to ask the bill!! Then after complaining that the bill was wrong they finally apologized (not specifically for anything) and deducted our 3 drinks and the smallest starter from the bill. I wouldnt have been so annoyed if after the first wait they looked after our table but to be honest I feel like we was just forgotten about. Pretty bad evening to be honest

1  Thank KarlitoW4

Hi,
We are sorry to hear we did not meet expectations on your recent visit to us.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I've become a regular to this restaurant with my partner and friends. We absolutely love this restaurant because of the food and great price!

Hi Andy,
Great to hear that you are a regular customer and thank you for your kind comments on the food and staff.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Just visited this lovely place with my family,massive and tasty pizzas good price but a bit miserly on the toppings, place is spotless , toilets are very clean spotless and smells very fresh , I would recommend to get extra toppings at a small price but definitely worth it, very relaxing atmosphere and brilliant staff

Hi Paul,
Thank you for your feedback on your visit to us, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Visited here for dinner after having a lovely meal here a few months ago. Service started out good but got slower as the evening went on. The food was ok not as good as last time. I don't think we will be returning again as it seemed very average this time.

Hi Rebecca,
We thank you for your feedback on your visit to us.