“Mac Doner”
Review of Mac Doner

Mac Doner
Ranked #457 of 1,256 Restaurants in Brighton
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

When visiting Brighton I ordered a chicken burger with chips and a drink. They gave a lot of salad in the burger and a lot of sauce. The meal cost £5 and it was prepared quickly. You take your cooked food to your table yourself as there are no waiters. The decor is not fancy. They just have wipe clean tables.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I had a lamb doner kebab from this restaurant, and it was hot and nice. Next time I'd try the chicken one.

1  Thank 恵理子 山
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Went to Brighton with friends.. decided to have dinner out on the first night. Didn't want to travel far so called in to mcdoner. Well boy we were shocked at the quality of their food. The service was good 'Very polite ' something you don't often see in small places.
The donner meat was the best I have ever tasted. And that is a statement....
You donner meat lovers you need to try it....
Will be going there again in the summer....

2  Thank Trail594360
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Cant say for the rest of their food as I was three sheets to the wind... So only had a kebab, nothing special and have had better elsewhere. Won't stop me from trying them again some time for something else.

1  Thank mill73
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

It was New Year's Eve. I understand. But that was no excuse for the service we received. Rude staff. We were given cheesy chips, literally stone cold. Not even a little bit warm. I understand that it was New Year's Eve and they were busy but that is not excuse for the cold chunks of potato we were served. I payed £3 for something that I couldn't eat. Even after wine, Prosecco, tequila and vodka, it was inedible.

3  Thank Charlie B