“Do not eat the mussels here, I got food poisoning!!”
Review of Bella Napoli

Bella Napoli
Ranked #194 of 1,256 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$13 - US$34
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Our meal at the time seemed nice, I had the Parma Ham and mozzarella to start and my partner had bruschetta. I had mussels and chips for main and my partner had seafood risotto with mussels in. Like I said, at the time all seemed fine and the meal was nice. The next morning however I woke up with a dodgy stomach, this lasted all throughout the day and into the following day. The meal was Monday night, it is now Thursday evening and I’m only just starting to feel normal again! The mussels gave me food poisoning!! Do not eat them unless you want to spend 2 days on the loo! (Sorry to be graphic but I think everyone should know how bad it was!!) My partner also woke up feeling unwell the next day but as he only had a couple of mussels he wasn’t affected like I was. We only had 2 nights in Brighton and it really put a dampener on our trip, we spent a fair amount on that meal and I’m so unimpressed and unhappy. Everyone avoid!!!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Visited here for a family gathering to celebrate Father’s Day early on a Friday night. This for me is the best Italian in Brighton and Hove. I love that the waiters are Italian and the food for me is authentic. We have been here as a family for many a special occasion over the years and never disappointed with the food (which is delicious) Italian wines and limoncello. The live music on Friday nights is always a treat. Reminds me of being on holiday. Keep up the good work Bella Napoli

Reviewed 15 June 2018

With such a choice of eateries at the marina we were spoilt for choice but opted for the Bella Napoli and so glad we did. Four of us decided on the set menu 3 courses for £13 and what a plateful, amazing food and excellent quality. Sea Bass was the fish of the day which my Son said was delicious and the pasta and pizza dishes were equally extremely good. Very filling , beautifully cooked, well presented and attentive service without being obtrusive. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant yesterday for a friends birthday. I was disappointed in the service provided being a waitress myself. Our table was not checked on once too see if our food or we were ok which led to myself and my friends asking two or three times for things like chilli oils and parmesan (they quite often “forgot” or didn’t bring us what we asked for). The staff were not inviting and welcoming especially when it came to taking our order and paying the bill, I just felt as if they were not very polite to us. However the food was very delicious and did not take long to come out.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

OUTSTANDING!!! I don't say that very often! 3 courses for £13... before 7pm. EVERY morsel of food was tasty, homemade and DELICIOUS. What a treat!