Our meal at the time seemed nice, I had the Parma Ham and mozzarella to start and my partner had bruschetta. I had mussels and chips for main and my partner had seafood risotto with mussels in. Like I said, at the time all seemed fine and the meal was nice. The next morning however I woke up with a dodgy stomach, this lasted all throughout the day and into the following day. The meal was Monday night, it is now Thursday evening and I’m only just starting to feel normal again! The mussels gave me food poisoning!! Do not eat them unless you want to spend 2 days on the loo! (Sorry to be graphic but I think everyone should know how bad it was!!) My partner also woke up feeling unwell the next day but as he only had a couple of mussels he wasn’t affected like I was. We only had 2 nights in Brighton and it really put a dampener on our trip, we spent a fair amount on that meal and I’m so unimpressed and unhappy. Everyone avoid!!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.