“Best experience ever!”

Marvo Mysteries Escape Room Bournemouth
Ranked #1 of 45 Fun & Games in Bournemouth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Teams of 3-6 players must search for clues, solve the mystery, recover the Artifact and try to Escape all before their time runs out. We will take you on an adventure to remember, or one you will never forget.
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

This was our first escape room after wanting to go for so long. It was absolutely incredible. The hosts were amazing, the attention to detail in the room was on point and it was enjoyably challenging for 6 adults! We can't wait for the next room to open and we will be travelling here from Hertfordshire to do it!

1  Thank ashleigh942018
in 33 reviews
"storyline"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 30 May 2018

This was our first escape room and I can't imagine they get much better than this! The level of challenge was just right - not too simple but having clues along the way kept the game feeling enjoyable. I also liked that you could solve several puzzles at once, so something you found a solution to earlier might not make sense until a bit later - genius!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We visited MARVO with another couple a few days ago and had a great experience. Online booking system was user friendly with the live chat. I had to change the time of my booking and this was easily accommodated. When we arrived the lady who greeted us was very friendly talked us through what to expect.

The room itself was a good setup and props were great. I’ve played escape rooms before where you receive all the clues at once and it’s hard to work out where they fit, so I really loved the style of this escape room.

Without giving anything away, puzzles to escape were genius. I loved the story behind the escape room and all props were great.

We did manage to escape with 35 seconds to spare! The other couple who had never done an escape room before thoroughly enjoyed it. The debrief at the end was good as it gave you a chance to see where you went wrong which I haven’t had with previous escape rooms.

I was even more impressed after speaking to the couple who own MARVO that they designed and built it themselves which is amazing. So much effort has been put into creating an immersive and exciting escape room.

Even if you think you won’t enjoy an escape room, you will definitely enjoy this one. It’s hard not to get caught up in the story and excitement once the games started.

We will definitely be back to play again if you open a second room!

Thanks for a great time!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Excellent !! Lots of fun, made us think and work as a team, can't wait for there next room to open up