“Good burgers”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Food was good , starters were tasty and interesting , burgers well prepared and good.
But considering there were only 3 tables occupied that night , it took 45 minutes to get the starters to the table.

So definitely not fast food. Waiting staff were attentive and helpful, but don't pop in if you are in a hurry.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

My wife and I had an excellent Sunday roast/carvery here last Sunday. 6 different meats on offer and we had a piece of each. All beautifully cooked as were the veg and trimmings. Even let us take a box of pork crackling home with us!
Staff friendly and welcoming and we will definitely be visiting again next time we are in Torquay.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Just took the family for a Sunday carvery at the Shack. A well organised event no queing as we were invited up by table so not rushed. The roast was great the best in Torquay the meats were carved fresh and plentiful then help your self to veg and all the trimmings. All the family had a great time and will being going back again.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

It’s been a while since I was last at The Shack but again it was absolutely amazing. The service is still great and friendly and the burgers are second to none. The Yabba Dabba is beyond delicious and whilst a pretty indulgent treat, worth every penny.

I continue to recommend and tell people about this place and my faith in them remains as every single visit has been great. Best burgers I’ve had anywhere in the world.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

One of the best burger I have ever had, most of the time when I am visiting friends at Torquay we eat at the Shack at least once!