Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews turkey and tinsel double act christmas decorations wet room this family run hotel coach driver fantastic holiday friendly hotel christmas break recommend this hotel lovely garden garden room coach party first class sense of humour meal times home from home
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2021

This was my 1st time away solo. I arrived feeling slightly awkward but that soon disappeared as staff and guests took me under their wing, chatted to me, and made me feel included which I am so grateful for. I made friends which I will keep in touch with and visit.

The past 18 months of the pandemic have been quite serious and boring for me, living and working alone. I have not laughed so much in a long time, even cried with laughter. Special mention of Colin, my favourite. He really made me laugh, as did Pete. The staff are fantastic and work so hard.

Hotel was very clean, variety of food choices.

Very convenient coach pick up from my local supermarket saved me from the hassle and stress of driving.

Massive thank you to staff and guests for making my holiday, really appreciate everything.

Overall, an extremely unique experience which I doubt I will find from any other hotel. Miss you already.

Louise x

Date of stay: September 2021
Peter Also known as Perfect Peter, Other at Howden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2021

Louise, thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We do like to put a smile on our guests faces. It costs nothing to make people laugh and laughing becomes infectious. We always try to involve our single guests, we want yhem to enjoy themselves as much as couples and groups.
Once again thank you for your kind words.
Keep well and hopefully we will see you return to Howden Court Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 15 September 2021

This family run hotel was the best holiday hotel we have stayed at, Peter and his staff were helpful and very friendly, the rooms were clean and comfortable and the food excellent. Great fun nights too very entertaining.

Date of stay: September 2021
Peter Also known as Perfect Peter, Other at Howden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2021

Wow, what a statement "Best Holiday Hotel you have stayed at". We do thank you for such high praise, we will do our best to maintain our stanards should you wish to visit us agin in the future. Meanwhile, have a great Autumn.

Reviewed 13 September 2021 via mobile

First class service in every sense, perfect. Good value for money and very clean room.
The people were very lovely there and always helpful no matter what you needed from small to large problems.
Room service good gave everything you needed

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, we do appreciate feedback. We are really happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us on the English Riviera. Hope to see you again some time.

Reviewed 8 September 2021

This was one of the best holidays we have been on. The hotel was clean and the staff are extremely friendly and efficient. The garden is beautiful and immaculate. We will definitely be stopping there again. We went has a couple with Parrys coach company and come back as one big happy family.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Peter Also known as Perfect Peter, Other at Howden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2021

YES weve done it again.....another HAPPY GUEST! We aim to please and your review confirms that we have been successful providing a service that you were happy with. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Keep well,

Reviewed 8 September 2021

What can I say guys!! From the time we were introduced to Pete and his staff to the time we left we had laughter, attentiveness, a variety of lovely food,superb entertainment, clean & fresh accomodation and to cap it all a great crowd. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay & really can't wait to return. A huge thanku to you all,not to mention Parry's coach team Hayley & Neal our travel guide/driver.They looked after us all the way and joined in with the crazy antics at night. It was a pleasure to meet you all. Thanks again..love Jayne &ade.x p.s Colin & Pete are so funny. Who ever reads this....it's worth just going to see them!!! X

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Great, Brilliant, Fantastic. Thats what say to you for providing us with such a fab review. We enjoy meeting and greeting our guests but we get a buzz from seeing people laugh. Its cost nothing to bring a smile to our guests faces. We do hope you are able to visit us again the next time Parrys International are staying with us here on the English Riviera.

Keep well,