“Not a good experience. ”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #144 of 170 Quick Bites in Plymouth
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ordered 2 drinks, a white chocolate mocha and a caramel mac. The caramel Mac was ok, but the white choc mocha tasted as if they had put maybe one squirt (if that) of the syrup in. I couldn’t taste it at all. The drinks also weren’t anywhere near the top and the cream also a bit scarce.
Also, the caramel Mac was done first, then another order was completed (3 drinks) before they went back and finished ours. (Possibly the reason very little/no syrup was added).
Not keen to return.

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (63)

Reviewed 6 November 2020

I go here on most days, the service is always good. I only have a latte, so I suppose you can’t mess that up. Recently I have started ordering off the app. My latte is always waiting for me, it’s great for not queuing.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 19 October 2020

I have been to this Starbucks a few times this year and every time I visit I am made to feel a complete tool. The staff have told me twice they didn’t “hear” my order and gave me something I didn’t ask for or missed a part of my order. This has happened 3 times in as many months. Then once they have made my drink they just leave it on the counter to get cold without saying what is it or saying my name, which is usual in any Starbucks. They roll their eyes at me when I ask if it’s my drink or not. I won’t be returning and will discourage friends and family to visit too.

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank Dawn H
Reviewed 3 October 2020

Everything was perfect apart from a horrible girl on till called Zanita (I think that may be wrong) - so rude to me and my friend. We bought 2 drinks and some Starbucks merchandise, she should not be working with customers if that’s how she’s going to treat people. We felt utterly disgusted and disappointed at the way she treated us and didn’t even tell us when the order was finished so we could move over and wait by the exit for our drinks. Just stared at us as we confusingly moved over... Such weird behaviour and awful attitude.

We are never going back, nasty staff.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 27 September 2020

The service here is great and the staff are wonderful however this isnt the place to go if you want a quiet cup of coffee as its so busy all the time.

Date of visit: September 2020