“Early evening ”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Tried the fino pitta for the first time which was lovely. Daughter had the wrap which was more salad than chicken. She doesn’t like to make a fuss so left without saying the chicken/salad ratio was all wrong. We’d like to see more chicken in the wraps in future guys!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I visited nandos in exeter with my daughter and was eventually seated. I had a chicken burger which was nice and my daughter had a beanie wrap as she is vedgetarian.i asked for sauce on both, when she tried beanie wrap it was so much sauce it overpowered the meal. So i stopped a waiter/ cook and said the problem and that my daughter was vedgetarian and he asked if I would like another wrap which she was happy to accept, it came back and she noticed she had been given a chicken wrap!. She went home still hungry ....

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Domingo is fantastic, always makes it better than any other Nando’s I visit.

The Food also great always, will def be visiting again.

See you soon, thanks

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Visited this Nando’s twice in as many weeks. Once with 13 of us on a busy Friday lunch and once on my own on a quiet Tuesday. Both times the service was impeccable. Fast food at its best. Delicious and freshly cooked! Very friendly and chatty staff, nothing too much trouble. Jorge who appears to be the manager/greeter makes you feel very welcome and even offered to get my refillable drink so I didn’t have to leave my shopping when I was on my own. Highly recommend the fino pitta! It’s a good idea to book at peak times especially if there is a few of you as on the Friday lunchtime there was a queue out of the door and if that doesn’t say something then nothing will! Will definitely be back when I’m next in Exeter.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend took me to Nando's as a lunchtime treat. I had always avoided Nando's, mainly due to them only serving chicken, but I have to say that it was fantastic.

Service was polite and prompt, the chicken was cooked to perfection and we had an incredible meal.

The place was kept clean and tidy, despite being really busy too!

Will definitely be returning.