See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2016

I don't like staying in boring hotel boxes so look for something different. This small B&B is comfortable, well-decorated and conveniently located. The hostess - Chrissie - was really helpful and knowledgeable about the local area. The bed was also really comfortable. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

We received a very warm welcome on arrival, our room (Room I) had its own free-standing bath set next to a stained-glass window. From there, up our own private staircase to a room with beautiful sea views, it's own mini library, carved wooden bed and very comfortable arm chair and chaise longue. Highly, highly recommended. Chrissie is a wonderful host.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Oh this was great. The room was absolutely beautiful, and spacious, and wonderfully decorated. The breakfast (you had a choice of full english or continental) was delicious, and was served right to your room at the requested time. The owner Chrissie was the perfect host. It's only 5 minutes walk into town as well! Highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Chrissie was so welcoming and friendly I felt right at home as soon as I'd arrived. The room I stayed in was really nicely decorated, clean and had everything I needed. The breakfasts were incredibly tasty and I really appreciated being able to choose which items I fancied having! Little touches like having fresh milk in the room made my stay really comfortable. Thank you Chrissie for a wonderful stay. :)

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Myself and my partner stayed here for the weekend, and I could not recommend it enough, The room and facilitates were lovely and the breakfast was fab, the location was also perfect! With the beach and the high street just a short stroll away! We really enjoyed our stay! Thank you Chrissie for being an outstanding hostess!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple