“Great to see a Coeliac-friendly menu!”
Review of Marmalade

Marmalade
Ranked #15 of 608 Restaurants in Chester
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Brought my parents here during a day trip to Chester - we had just finished the wall walk.
We had coffee and cake; it was so good we had to double check that it was definitely gluten free! We even bought cake to take home to avoid having to choose between them.
My parents have already said they will be returning in September when they visit the area again.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This is a gem of a restaurant for breakfast. On our first visit my husband had the full breakfast and I had the eggy bread and bacon.
It was all freshly cooked with good quality ingredients and very tasty too! We cleared our plates without difficulty.
The staff were all very friendly and the restaurant clean and bright.
It was do good, we went back the next day!
Also, the coffee was, according to my husband, very good quality and I was also able to get rooibos tea, which made a pleasant change as I usually have to supply my own.
I definitely recommend Marmalade for a breakfast treat.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Pre event breakfast.
Staff very welcoming, veggie breakfast was good, colleagues had bacon muffin. Both excellent as was the coffee.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

After reading good reviews we had to try and certainly wasn’t disappointed.

Welcomed by a lovely warm friendly smile.
Drank a lovely fresh smoothie followed by a delicious eggy bread and bacon breakfast! A must have if you try this place as it’s not often found on a menu!
My partner had a coffee and the English breakfast and the meat produced was definitely not on the cheap scale! Good portion size and tasted amazing!!

Shame we only had the one breakfast from here!

Highly recommend and also the homemade cakes are a must have too! Delicious cheesecake to take away, glad I took away as I probably would have ate another slice!

Thank you to your staff for a wonderful dining experience with amazing food! :):)

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Small cafe downstairs but go upstairs for lots more tables and toilet facilities. Food is very tasty and a good lselection of sandwiches, salads quiches and cakes. Upstairs you can look down over the street if you get a window table