“Great lunch”

Ironworks Supply Company
Ranked #21 of 1,849 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

Popped in here while visiting my daughter. Looked up Tripadvisor for great places for lunch in Bristol. This place sounded fun, and because I’d really enjoyed breakfasts when I visited Australia a couple of years ago, I wanted to try it out. I was not disappointed. Great food, great atmosphere, and super staff. Defo coming back.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

I frequently visit this place during my lunch hour, add quite frankly, I just love everything about it.

Food is simple but really tasty, and they have recently added some vegan and vegetarian options (shows they are keeping up with the times, even though I'm not vegan or vegetarian myself).

They always have good background music on, and I love the artwork that's everywhere.

Waitresses are always superb too, and very down to earth.

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

The best breakfast i’ve had in ages - hands down the best in Bristol. Food was amazing, drinks great, service was prefect, brilliant atmosphere to top it all off!

Reviewed 2 November 2018

This is still the best breakfast in Bristol, bar none. I visited again during the week as I had a day off. The service from the team is always great, friendly and welcoming. The Ironworks breakfast is superb, flavours are great and each element is cooked to perfection.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

My partner and I went for a Sunday morning breakfast, we could see they were busy so didn’t mind waiting a bit for our seat. Our coffees arrived quickly and were nice and strong they offer oat milk which is a plus. I had a vegan breakfast which was very nice if anything a little big but good value for money. Staff were very friendly - would definitely recommend to anyone.

Date of visit: October 2018