1,685 results
All reviews budget hotel millennium square millenium car park bars and restaurants tesco express ss great britain excellent location central location harbour side what it says on the tin would stay again bristol centre buffet breakfast colston hall double room one night stay short stay
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

1st time staying here and unfortunately probably the last... we only booked as Future Inns where we normally stay was booked up...

1st impressions not too bad, a little different to what I'm used to... greeted by a staff member who checked us in via an app quite quickly.

Went to our double room which as the floor was dirty we then looked for cleanliness elsewhere...
Shower had not been cleaned and had several hairs.
Pulled back the sheets on the bed to find more hairs... so clearly just made the bed rather than fit fresh sheets...

Swapped rooms albeit to a smaller room, this time relatively clean...

Not going to go further into detail as its not really worth it.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Jonathan_Meeson, General Manager at Ibis Bristol Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Many thanks for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear of your poor stay. Such cleanliness issues are not what I expect as our standards are normally far higher than what you encountered. Rest assured your feedback has been passed to the housekeeper and if you do choose to stay here again I would assure you the standards would be far higher.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Absolutely perfect place for a hotel, right near the heart of the city and on the doorstep to the vibrant dock area. Easy parking in the multi-storey next door, and close to lots of bars and restaurants. Rooms are small but perfectly adequate, and the price was great for a city centre hotel. Quick check in and friendly staff.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ciarán C

Many thanks for taking your time to pass on your feedback regarding your stay with us. I'm glad to hear your stay was to your satisfaction and that the staff were nice and friendly.

We hope we can welcome you back again in the not too distant future.

Thanks again

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Some friends and I stayed here for a Stag Do for.

Great location and friendly staff.

Modern hotel with a European twist.

Free wi-fi, nice rooms, nice modern and fresh feel.

Great breakfast and good bar with local brews!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stumpy12345

We hope we can welcome you back again in the not too distant future.

Thanks again

Reviewed 20 September 2018

This hotel is perfectly placed a few meters from the harbor and with a lot of restaurants nearby. I got a room on the 4th floor and it was very nice with a maritime theme. The staff (or crew) was very helpful and gave excellent service. Fast and efficient check-in.
Breakfast was very good and the hotel has a bar with food available.
I would mark this as a hotel to return to next time I'm in Bristol.

Room Tip: 4th floor is a good choice and gives you some distance to the street and thus more quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Jonathan_Meeson, General Manager at Ibis Bristol Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Many thanks for taking time to offer feedback regarding your stay and I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We always try our best to ensure our guests have a great stay and if they don't we always look at ways to prevent any issues happening again. I'm glad the crew were friendly and helpful

Thanks again and we hope to see you here in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

I can run recommend this hotel comfortably but do not accept room 212 or its equivalent on other floors due to lift noise.Great location, staff were very good.Room a little small but adequate for overnight. Breakfast reasonably good, great coffee from self service machines.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Many thanks for your feedback regarding your stay with us. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by noises from the lift. We will be looking at ways to ensure a more smooth operation of the lift in order to minimize the noise it makes.

Regards